Nintendo The Legend of Zelda Standard Size Playing Cards
Last updated date: July 20, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Nintendo Playing Cards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Nintendo Playing Card you should buy.
Update as July 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best Nintendo Playing Cards for a detailed review of all the top nintendo playing cards.
Featuring artwork from "The Legend of Zelda" in honor of its 25th anniversary, these playing cards are made from high-quality materials to reduce the risk of bending and fading. You’ll get 52 plastic playing cards with all four classic suits, plus two jokers.
In our analysis, the Nintendo Nintendo The Legend of Zelda Standard Size Playing Cards placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Size:1 1 x Nintendo The Legend of Zelda Trump Playing Cards. Imported from Japan. These are standard size playing cards. It comes with 52 playing cards (hearts, spades, clubs, diamonds) plus 2 jokers. The cards can be used to play poker or any other card games. Created to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the Legend of Zelda series. Official Nintendo product. The history of The Legend of Zelda is, on one of the playing cards! Decorate the card, former character. In spades Heart Diamond Club respectively, and it appeared characters who in the past, “The Legend of Zelda”. Spade, “Legend of Zelda” Hart, “The Legend of Zelda: Wind of tact” Diamond is “The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D” Club, successive characters of “The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword” appeared you.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Nintendo Playing Cards
If you like to spend your leisure time playing video games, you aren’t alone. Experts predict that more than half the U.S. population will identify as digital gamers by the end of 2022. That’s good news, considering studies have found that gaming of any type boosts performance on intelligence tests.
But video games aren’t the only way to boost your cognitive abilities. Getting away from your screens and playing an old-fashioned card game can also help keep your mind sharp. If you love Nintendo games, you can find playing cards that feature various Nintendo themes. This can be a great way to enjoy the traditional card games you love while also showing off your love for video gaming.
You can take that love of Nintendo even farther with a deck of cards that has its roots in Japanese culture. Hanafuda cards, which translates to “flower cards,” were how the Nintendo Corporation got its start, so it’s only fitting there would be Hanafuda cards that bear Nintendo logos and characters. This type of card deck can also work as a great gift for that hard-to-buy-for Nintendo gamer in your life.
The Nintendo Playing Card Buying Guide
- Naturally, Nintendo cards will feature popular characters like Link from “The Legend of Zelda” and the various Mario games. If you have a favorite retro video game, look for characters from the ones you like best!
- A standard deck of playing cards will include 52 cards, and in some cases, you’ll get two Jokers. If you like the classic suits, make sure the cards you’re buying include those.
- Playing cards come in different sizes. “Bridge size” tends to be most popular, as they’re easier to shuffle. Bridge size cards measure 2 1/4 by 3 1/2 inches. A slightly larger size, called a “poker size,” measures 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches. Some with larger hands prefer the poker size.
- You may not realize it, but the oils from your hands can wear down your playing cards, shortening their lifespan. Before playing, wash and dry your hands and try to avoid greasy snacks while you’re playing. If you’re really concerned about extending the longevity of your favorite Nintendo playing cards, it might be worth it to save them for special occasions or buy an extra set to keep as a collectible.
- Playing cards can be made from a variety of material types. Plastic is the most durable, but paper tends to be the least expensive. Paper cards will wear down faster than other types, though. Vinyl cards can be another affordable option that lasts longer than paper.
- The readability of the front of your cards is important. You’ll want to be able to easily see the suits and numbers even from a distance or without reading glasses. Some decks have spades and hearts in black and red with blue diamonds and green clubs. This color variety can make it easier to spot which card is which.
- Make sure you’re getting an officially-licensed Nintendo product. There are imitators out there who will use the artwork but skimp on quality. Buying officially-licensed products will also ensure you’ll receive a valuable collectible.
- To maintain the integrity of your cards, determine how you’ll store them between uses. Most come in boxes or transparent cases. In either case, exposure to light or moisture can affect paper and print quality. Store them in a dark, dry place.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide