Nintendo Super Mario Odyssey Nintendo Switch Game
Last updated date: October 8, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as November 4, 2020:
Checkout The Best Nintendo Switch Games (For All Ages) for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis, the Nintendo Nintendo Super Mario Odyssey Nintendo Switch Game placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Embark on a cap-tivating, globe-trotting adventure! Join Mario on a massive, globe-trotting 3D adventure and use his incredible new abilities to collect Moons so you can power up your airship, the Odyssey, and rescue Princess Peach from Bowser’s wedding plans! This sandbox-style 3D Mario adventure—the first since 1996’s beloved Super Mario 64 and 2002’s Nintendo GameCube classic Super Mario Sunshine—is packed with secrets and surprises, and with Mario’s new moves like cap throw, cap jump, and capture, you’ll have fun and exciting gameplay experiences unlike anything you’ve enjoyed in a Mario game before. Get ready to be whisked away to strange and amazing places far from the Mushroom Kingdom!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
When buying a Nintendo Switch video game, there are a few things to take into consideration. First and foremost, be aware of what gaming system you are buying for.
Several different systems have similar-sounding names, such as the Nintendo DS as opposed to the DS Lite or the 3DS, or the Nintendo Wii as opposed to the Nintendo Wii U. They’re similar sounding names, but the games designed for one system are not playable on the others.
Another important consideration is the desired play style. Some gamers enjoy playing competitively against other humans in real time, while others prefer to pit themselves against the computer AI.
Alternately, there are gamers who prefer to play in a non-confrontational way, exploring and creating or cooperating to achieve a common goal. Some people simply love solving puzzles. There are as many play styles as there are personalities.
The Buying Guide
- Set a budget when shopping for games. Many games have extra features, add-ons, posters, figurines, comics, game guides and more. These are tempting and confusing if you don’t have a clear goal in mind. While extras are nice, they are not inherently necessary and can add up quickly
- Be aware of which games require an internet connection, and which ones do not.
- The Nintendo Switch Online Membership is a separate, monthly subscription not included in the purchase of any game. Having an internet connection is not enough. Buying a fun new game only to discover that you cannot afford the monthly online membership can be disappointing.
- Consider what will make the game experience most fulfilling for the person who will be playing. You know your own preferences and needs better than anyone, but if you are purchasing a game as a gift, be aware of the recipient’s play style. Buying a real-time racing game for someone who doesn’t enjoy competition or being ranked may not be received well, and getting a free-form creative game for someone who enjoys high-intensity action may also fall flat.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide