Ninja Nutri Pro Compact Personal Bullet Blender
Last updated date: July 2, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bullet Blenders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bullet Blender you should buy.
If you're looking to get more nutrients out of your ingredients, go with this bullet blender. It's able to extract hidden nutrition from fruits and vegetables, so you get the biggest benefit out of the food you consume. The manual control also allows you to adjust your blending speed with the touch of a button. In our analysis of 64 expert reviews, the Ninja Ninja Nutri Pro Compact Personal Bullet Blender placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note July 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bullet Blender for a detailed review of all the top bullet blenders.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
The Nutri Ninja Pro provides you with powerful nutrient & Vitamin extraction* performance to extract hidden nutrition from whole fruits and veggies**. 900 watts of professional power breaks down fruits and vegetables for nutrient rich juices on the go. Ninja Pro Extractor blades crush through ice, seeds, skins and stems for a smooth, even consistency. Twist on the Sip & seal lids and take your drinks with you. All parts are BPA free and dishwasher safe. (Extract a drink containing vitamins and nutrients from whole fruits and vegetables>** by blending whole fruits and vegetables, including portions that are normally discarded). You may also wash the jars by filling the jar to the Max Fill line with warm water and a drop of dish washing detergent, placing the blade assembly on the jar and pulsing a few times. Do not fill the jar more than the Max Fill line with water because it will overflow. Once clean, remove the jar from the motor base. Rinse the jar, attachment and lid under running water. Allow all the parts to dry before storing.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bullet Blenders
Traditional blenders are an excellent choice for large jobs; however, bullet blenders offer convenience and added power for smaller jobs. They allow you to do everything from prepare fresh baby food to create a delicious fruit smoothie for one. You’ll find cleaning up after using a bullet blender is also a breeze. As you shop for the best bullet blender, keep the following information in mind.
Determine how portable you need the bullet blender to be. The Hamilton Beach Personal Smoothie Bullet Blender is compact, so it works well for small apartments, dorm rooms and RV kitchens. It offers cord storage and even has an on-the-go travel lid.
Consider a set with extras if you have a family at home. The Magic Bullet Express Bullet Blender, 17-Piece, for example, has four mugs with colored comfort lids. This gives each family member the ability to personalize their smoothie. The set also include a small blender cup for chopping garlic and a large blender cup for mixing pancake batter.
Look for a bullet blender that doesn’t sacrifice on nutrition. The Ninja Nutri Pro Compact Personal Bullet Blender uses 900 watts of professional power to extract hidden nutrition from your fruits and vegetables. It also features a manual program that allows you to control the speed of the blender with just the touch of a button.
Review the blender’s ability to break down hard foods. You’ll find the NutriBullet NB9-1301K Pro Blender, 13-Piece is able to handle everything from nuts to kale, thanks to its stainless-steel extractor blades and cyclonic action technology. Another perk to this blender is that it comes in 12 different colors, including coral, violet, sky, cobalt and clover.
DWYM Fun Fact
Blenders have come a long way since they were first created, by Stephen Poplawski in 1922, to mix up milkshakes and malts. Today we even have bullet blenders with fast motors that allow you to enjoy all of the nutrients found within the fruits and vegetables that you toss in the machine. Here are just a few of the ways you can use a bullet blender.
- Soup: Many soups, like cream of broccoli or cauliflower curry, require blending the ingredients after they’ve been cooked.
- Whipped Cream: Whipping cream by hand can be tiring. A bullet blender speeds up this process and produces a delicious dessert topping.
- Salsa: Toss fresh tomatoes, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, onion and a jalapeno pepper in the blender and pulse until you get the consistency you’re looking for.
- Hummus: There’s nothing better than homemade hummus, which has plenty of health benefits. After you blend your garbanzo beans into hummus, you can use it as a dip for your favorite pita chips.
- Smoothies: When it comes to smoothies, you won’t find a better tool than a bullet blender. Bullet blenders allow you to make individual smoothies, which is excellent if each member of the family has different flavor preferences.
The Bullet Blender Buying Guide
- Before using your bullet blender, you’ll need to prep your fruits and veggies. Start off by washing your produce and then move on to removing any seeds, pits, stems or peels. Although bullet blenders are designed to chop, whip and puree your fruits and vegetables, it works best when you take the time to dice the produce into 1/2-inch chunks before adding them to the blender.
- Pay careful attention to the fill line in the bottle. It’s OK if your ingredients don’t reach the fill line, but the blender won’t work properly if the ingredients rise above the fill line.
- Bullet blenders are not designed to be used for longer than one minute at a time. In most cases, your smoothie or nutritional drink can be prepared with a few pulses over the course of 10 seconds.
- Many bullet blenders are listed as dishwasher safe; however, the parts are made of plastic. You’ll either want to place them on the top shelf of your dishwasher or wash them by hand using a mild dish soap and hot water. A bottle brush is a handy tool that will help you get in those hard-to-reach places. It’s always easier to clean a bullet blender immediately after each use.
- Bullet blenders vary in price based on the power of their motors and the number of pieces the set contains. The Hamilton Beach Personal Smoothie Bullet Blender is designed for individual use and is therefore the most affordable. You’ll pay a moderate price for the NutriBullet NB9-1301K Pro Blender, 13-Piece and the Ninja Nutri Pro Compact Personal Bullet Blender. If you want a bullet blender with all the bells and whistles, you’ll want to splurge for the Magic Bullet Express Bullet Blender, 17-Piece.