Nike Mix AAAA Golf Balls
Last updated date: July 3, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Golf Balls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Golf Ball you should buy.
Update as September 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Golf Ball for a detailed review of all the top golf balls.
In our analysis of 100 expert reviews, the Nike Mix AAAA Golf Balls placed 13th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Nike Mix model golf balls is the best value on a durable two piece ball we offer on our website. This mixed Nike Mix pack is a great way to experience many of nike's popular models at a great price, without sacrificing the quality your golf game demands. This mixture may include mojo, Juice, Karma, Ignite, crush, velocity, ndx, Tour control, Tour accuracy, and feel+speed models from Nike. The Nike Mix Model golf balls is the best value on a durable two piece ball mix. A great way to experience many of Nike's popular models at a great price, without sacrificing the quality your golf game demands.This mixture may include Mojo, Juice, Karma, Ignite, Crush, Velocity, NDX, Tour Control, Tour Accuracy, and Feel+Speed models from Nike. Please note: This mix will not contain a set percentage of each model. Very good condition with slight cosmetic blemish or minor imperfection. They will include team or corporate logo balls and/or player pen markings. These balls are similar to a new ball after being played 3-4 holes. The shine and color of the balls may slightly vary, but the integrity of the flight characteristic is not compromised at all. Golf ball manufacturing has experienced massive technological advances over the past decade. Gone are the days when golf balls were made of a liquid core and lose compression and distance after being exposed to extreme heat or being submerged in water. Today, consistency and durability in solid-core golf balls is the norm, opening up a market for recycled balls; because all golf balls are used after one hit! The team at PG Golf made up of duffers, scratch golfers and virtually everything in between is passionate about the game of golf and has spent years playing with used golf balls to analyze their performance on the course. Our in-house analysis has always revealed outstanding performance from our golf balls, but testing at an industry leading, independent research facility has provided absolute, empirical data to prove that used golf balls are as good as new.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Golf Balls
Planning a golf outing with coworkers or a group of friends is a great way to relax, enjoy the fresh air and unwind from a long week. Whether you tend to be competitive or you simply want to perfect your game, choosing the right golf ball is key.
When shopping for top-quality golf balls, you’ll first want to consider durability. For example, some companies use an outer cover made from Dupont Lithium Surlyn. This material not only resists abrasions, but is also indestructible. With this type of ball, you won’t have to worry as much about frequent replacements, which can save you time and effort in the long run.
Also important is the ball’s ability to reduce drag, or slow the resistance that is caused by the wind, as the golf ball soars through the air. Some balls are designed with HEX Aerodynamics, so you’ll notice they have more refined contours that enable the balls to fly higher and farther than their counterparts.
Whether you’re looking for a high- or low-spin ball depends on how seasoned you are as a golfer. Low-spin golf balls are better for beginners and golfers with a high handicap, as this type keeps the ball on a straighter path. Pro golfers find high-speed balls give them better control.
After you place your golf ball on the tee, you’ll want to be sure it will perform consistently with each swing. This is especially true if you don’t mind playing golf in all kinds of weather. Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls are one of the brands specifically engineered with consistency in mind.
Finally, golfers may want to consider the color of the ball, as not all golf balls are traditional white. Orange, for instance, is a better option for quickly spotting the ball. Choosing a different color than your fellow golfers also helps with identifying whose ball is whose when the balls end up near each other.
The Golf Ball Buying Guide
- The main thing you’ll want to look for when purchasing golf balls is the USGA (United States Golf Association) seal of approval. This ensures the ball meets all of the rules and regulations set by the USGA.
- When buying golf balls without a USGA approval, you’ll still need to check the weight and diameter of the balls. A ball should never exceed 1.62 ounces or be less than 1.68 inches in diameter. Staying within these parameters is the best way to play fair, even if you’re just getting together with a few buddies.
- Keeping your golf balls clean is also important, as pieces of grass and chunks of mud can reduce performance. Soak the golf balls in a bucket of dish soap and water. Use a toothbrush to remove caked-on dirt if need be. Rinse the balls and towel dry.
- Your golf balls should never be stored in extreme temperatures. Don’t leave them exposed to the harsh winter elements and don’t store them in a trunk in a hot attic during the summer. Hitting a frozen golf ball can damage the ball and the club. Temperatures over 170 degrees Fahrenheit are hot enough to melt golf ball covers.
- Consider matching the golf ball with the golf club you plan to use or purchase a multi-purpose ball instead. TaylorMade golf balls, for instance, are created with a Tri-Fast Core and Dual-Spin Cover that together work well with every club in your collection.
- Golf balls are sold in a wide range of prices. No matter which golf balls you prefer, you’re sure to find some that fit your budget.
- It is possible to get your golf balls personalized with your name, a picture of your face or your monogram.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide