Nike Men’s Benassi Just Do It Athletic Sandal Shoe
Last updated: October 27, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Men's Sandals and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Men's Sandal you should buy.
The soft midsole and jersey lining give these sandals optimal comfort. They are easy to wear and move with your foot thanks to the flex grooves. The bold Nike logo shows off your style.
In our analysis, the Nike Men's Benassi Just Do It Athletic Sandal Shoe placed 6th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Nike Benassi “Just Do It.” Sandal is a lightweight men’s sports sandal with the Nike corporate logo embellished on the strap. Its soft midsole foam and jersey lining provide comfort so you can enjoy a relaxed, premium experience.
Men's Sandal Rankings
Sandals can be a great alternative to tennis shoes, especially if you’re at the pool or on the beach. Instead of having to stop to put on socks and tie your laces, you can slip on a pair of shoes that will get you from Point A to Point B.
But there are a few things to look for when it comes to men’s sandals. One is comfort. You don’t have to sacrifice comfort for convenience. Many sandals come with cushioned footbeds and arch support, both of which are crucial if you’ll be spending significant time on your feet.
Safety is also a key factor. If you’ll be traveling over slippery surfaces, it’s important to have skid-resistant outsoles. You’ll also find some sandals that include extra cushioning in the heels to give you a little extra comfort.
The material itself is important, too, though. You can find leather sandals, but if you’ll be wearing them in wet conditions like the pool or the beach, you may want to avoid those materials. Some sandals are built specifically so that water rolls off of them. This can help keep your feet dry.
Most sandals are not one size fits all. Pay attention to sizing. If your feet are outside the typical size range, you may be limited in your options.
- It can be tough to find a pair of sandals that fits the diameter of your foot, even if the length is right. A pair with adjustable straps can help you find the perfect fit.
- For a little extra fun, you can find sandals that have a bottle opener built-in. This can come in handy at your summer gatherings.
- The type of sandals you buy depends on where you’ll be wearing them. If you plan to wear them to walk long distances, you’ll need to prioritize arch support and extra cushioning in the footbed. If it’s just a pair you’ll be wearing at the pool, comfort won’t be as big an issue as skid- and water-resistance.
- If you’re doing work where there’s the possibility you might drop something on your toes, sandals aren’t the right option. You should wear shoes that provide full protection for your feet.
- Before debuting your bare feet in public, make sure they’re in good shape. You may want to take time for a professional pedicure before sandal season starts.
- As great as rubber sandals can be on slippery surfaces, they can be prone to cracking as they wear out, so you might not get as much use from them as you would with a foam or plastic pair.