Nike Men’s Benassi Just Do It Athletic Sandal Shoe
Last updated date: October 27, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as October 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Shoes for a detailed review of all the top .
The soft midsole and jersey lining give these sandals optimal comfort. They are easy to wear and move with your foot thanks to the flex grooves. The bold Nike logo shows off your style.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Nike Men's Benassi Just Do It Athletic Sandal Shoe placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Nike Benassi “Just Do It.” Sandal is a lightweight men’s sports sandal with the Nike corporate logo embellished on the strap. Its soft midsole foam and jersey lining provide comfort so you can enjoy a relaxed, premium experience.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
The right shoes can make or break your outfit. Not only do the right shoes have to look good, they should also be comfortable and not leave you with aching feet after a day of wearing them. Many people think that you have to break in a pair of shoes for them to feel good, but that’s not the case. Your new shoes should feel comfortable right away — otherwise your feet will feel the effects.
Ensure the shoe has a stiff back above the heel and solid arch support. This gives your foot the backing it needs. The shoe should also be flexible and bend at the toes. In terms of fit, a good pair of shoes should not constrict your toes, squeeze them or make them curl. If you’re looking for athletic shoes, they should give you the balance, cushioning and motion control you need for your physical activity. You should be able to balance in your shoes and do a one-legged squat.
If it’s sandals you’re after, keep in mind that they are not built for long-distance walking. Ensure that there are straps that secure the sandal to your foot or ankle. Flip flops, which don’t have these straps, can hurt your feet. A pair of shoes with higher heels can affect your posture, so try to avoid wearing heels while walking for long periods. Opt instead for a low-heeled shoe or a wedge heel, which offers more support.
The Buying Guide
- The most important element to look for when buying a new pair of shoes is comfort. If you’re planning to use the new shoes for long periods of walking or standing, you’ll need to make sure the shoe provides adequate support.
- Keep in mind that not all brands follow the same sizing models. What is considered a size 8 in one brand may be a size 6 in another. Always measure your foot carefully using a flexible measuring tape, and then consult the sizing chart of the brand. This is the most accurate way to ensure you get the right size of shoes.
- If you’re going to be walking on smooth surfaces that may be slippery when wet, you’ll need to consider what kind of tread the shoes have. Shoes that provide better traction will help you avoid any slips and falls, which can be dangerous.
- When looking for shoes for outdoor activities, consider whether they are waterproof. Otherwise, you may end up with wet feet and wet socks, which is highly uncomfortable.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide