Nifty 4-Tier K-Cup Storage Drawer, 72-Count
Last updated date: January 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Coffee Pod Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Coffee Pod Holder you should buy.
Editor's Note February 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Coffee Pod Holder for a detailed review of all the top coffee pod holders.
Big families and avid coffee drinkers will love the Nifty 4-Tier K-Cup Storage Drawer, 72-Count. This model houses four separate drawers that can cold as many as 18 K-cups each. Users can even organize their pods by placing all the decaf pods in one drawer, regular in another and flavored pods in the last two drawers.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the Nifty Nifty 4-Tier K-Cup Storage Drawer, 72-Count placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The NIFTY extra large capacity 4-tier K-Cup drawer is a stylish way to organize all of your favorite K-Cup Pod flavors. The drawer is a high capacity drawer as it organizes up to 72 K-Cup pods, while taking up a very small portion of your precious counter space. The 4-tiered drawer construction saves precious counter space and makes it extremely easy to find and select your favorite K-Cup Pod flavor. The satin Black finish looks great on any kitchen counter top. The storage drawer is great for the home or for the office.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Coffee Pod Holders
Soon after you purchase a single-serve coffee maker, you’ll discover you need a place to store the pods. While you could simply store them on your counter, you might not have enough space to stock more than a week’s worth at any given time. That’s where a coffee pod holder comes in. This handy invention saves space and keeps all your coffee pods neatly organized. As you begin shopping for the best coffee pod holder, keep the following features in mind.
Determine how much space you need. If you live in a small apartment or you have a tiny kitchen, you’ll want a coffee pod holder that has a smooth flat-top surface that your single-serve coffee maker can sit on. The Mind Reader ‘Anchor’ Triple K-Cup Drawer, 36-Count offers this and even comes with rubber grips on the bottom of the drawer to keep the unit firmly in place. The rubber grips are excellent at absorbing any vibrations caused by the coffee maker.
Consider the design and the number of coffee pods the holder can handle. You’ll find most coffee storage devices are made to accommodate between 35 and 72 coffee pods. The Nifty Solutions K-Cup Carousel, 35-Count spins 360 degrees, making it a cinch to locate your desired coffee flavor, but you’ll only ever be able to store 35 pods at any given time. If you have a larger family, you could go with the DecoBros K-Cup Storage Drawer, 36-Count. While this drawer only fits 36 coffee pods, you can stack multiple drawers on top of each other. Two drawers give you room for 72 pods, while three drawers allow for over 100 pods!
Look at the drawer models a little more closely. You’ll notice some are made with one large drawer, while others, like the Nifty 4-Tier K-Cup Storage Drawer, 72-Count, have multiple drawers. With multiple drawers, you can organize your pods by flavor. Let’s say you have four drawers. You could separate your classic roast, hazelnut, French vanilla and hot cocoa pods into different drawers.
The Coffee Pod Holder Buying Guide
- Not all coffee pods are recyclable. Look at the bottom of the pod to identify the plastic number. A #5 is recyclable, while a #7 isn’t.
- If your coffee pods aren’t recyclable, you can use them in a few craft projects to give them new life. You can turn the old pods into rings, decorative miniature pots, Christmas bells or even a wall clock.
- Coffee pod holders are almost all made out of plastic, which means they are easy to clean. A wet rag with hot water and a drop of dish soap is all you need to wipe away coffee spills.
- Look to see whether the coffee pod drawer is made out of mesh or thick plastic. Mesh is fine when it’s used by itself, but it isn’t as durable if you intend on placing a coffee machine or second drawer on top of it.
- If you don’t want to place a single-serve coffee maker on top of your pod drawer, you can place your condiments on it instead, such as your sugar, honey and non-dairy creamer.
- Not all coffee pod drawers have handles, so look for this feature if it’s important to you.
- There are also storage drawers made specifically for Nespresso capsules.
- As you review the prices for coffee pod holders, keep in mind that a unique design, as well as the number of pods the holder can store, will add to the cost of the product. For example, the DecoBros K-Cup Storage Drawer, 36-Count and the Mind Reader ‘Anchor’ Triple K-Cup Drawer, 36-Count cost less than the Nifty Solutions K-Cup Carousel, 35-Count, which spins, and the Nifty 4-Tier K-Cup Storage Drawer, 72-Count, which holds double the number of pods.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide