Nicetree LED Full Length Mirror & Jewelry Cabinet
Last updated date: January 13, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Full Length Mirrors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Full Length Mirror you should buy.
If you live in a small apartment or condo, you'll appreciate the Nicetree LED Full Length Mirror & Jewelry Cabinet, which offers extra storage space. The unit comes with hooks for easily hanging the mirror from your bedroom or closet door. Should you wish to, you can also mount this unit to the wall. In our analysis of 36 expert reviews, the Nicetree Nicetree LED Full Length Mirror & Jewelry Cabinet placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note January 13, 2020:
Checkout The Best Full Length Mirror for a detailed review of all the top full length mirrors.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Component of the Jewelry Cabinet Earring Storage 78 Ring Grooves 2 Bracelet Rod Earring Storage 108 earring slots and 36 earring holes. 78 Ring Grooves Enough Space for you to storage your rings. 2 Bracelet Rod Specially design that different from others, preventing large bracelet that couldn't close the door. Component of the Jewelry Cabinet 4 Storage Shelves 3 Makeup Tool Cups 2 Bottom Drawers 4 Shelves 4 Shelves, enough space for you to arrange your sunglasses, watches, perfume, cosmetics, eye shadow,lipsticks and moisturizer ..etc. 3 Makeup Tool Cups you can arrange your makeup brush, lipsticks or other tools in these three cups, 2 Bottom Drawers 2 drawers for you to put your brooch, watches or long necklaces. Environment Friendly Nicetree adopts superior quality material which is environment friendly. Different from spray painting processing jewelry cabinet which may diffuse formaldehyde, this jewelry armoire is lacquer-free and P2 standard, protecting your health as well as environment. Specifications: Color: White Material: Real Glass, Quality MDF, SoftVelvet Dimension: 108 x 37 x 9.5cm (42.52 x 14.56 x 3.7in) Armoire Weight: 9.2kg (20.3lbs) LED Included: Yes Package Contents: 1 x Jewelry Cabinet 2 x Key 1 x Instruction 1 x Pack of Accessories
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Full Length Mirrors
Before you head out for work or school, you want to make sure you look nice. A full-length mirror allows you to quickly check your appearance from head to toe. If you’re in the market for a full-length mirror, you’ll notice there are a wide range of styles and sizes. This guide breaks down the different types, so you can decide which model is the best for you.
Consider your need for storage. Individuals who live in small houses, apartments or condos may want to take advantage of a full-length mirror that doubles as a cabinet. For example, the Nicetree LED Full Length Mirror & Jewelry Cabinet opens up to provide a large space to keep jewelry, makeup and personal care items. There’s even a lock with a key for added protection.
Determine whether you’d like the full-length mirror to be stationary or adjustable. Stationary models can be leaned against a wall, hung from a closet or mounted on a wall. Adjustable models, like the eHomeProducts Wooden Floor Mirror uses a floor stand with the mirror only begin attached with pins on the sides. As a result, the mirror has the ability to tilt forward and backward, allowing you to adjust your view. This is especially helpful for individuals who are above average in height, as stationary mirrors won’t allow them to see their full bodies at once.
Don’t forget to factor in safety, especially if you have small children and pets at home. There are models that polish the edges of the mirror’s frame to prevent being hurt by a corner. The NeuType Full Length Mirror uses shatterproof glass to further protect the people in your home.
Finally, you’ll want to consider the full-length mirror’s design. The mirror should match your personality and the other furniture pieces you have in your home. The Kings Brand Furniture Standing Floor Mirror is upholstered with vinyl that has shiny crystal accents dispersed throughout. Shoppers have the option of selecting between white, black, silver and blue. Other models may use attractive rich wood borders or classy aluminum alloy borders. Some even go for that infinity feel by not having any borders at all.
DWYM Fun Fact
Various versions of the mirror have been around since 6,000 B.C. Before that, humans had only their reflections in a body of water to check their appearance. Here are a few interesting facts about the mirrors we have come to rely on day-to-day:
- It is believed that elephants, apes and bottlenose dolphins are among the few animals that have the ability to recognize themselves in a mirror.
- The myth that you’ll suffer seven years of bad luck if you break a mirror originated in Rome.
- There is a mirror on the moon. The crew of the Apollo left the Laser Ranging Retroreflector on the moon to assist them in determining how far the moon is from the earth.
- Glass only reflects about 4% of the light it strikes. That’s why modern mirrors have several additional layers of reflective materials underneath the glass. These include silver, copper and tin chloride.
The Full Length Mirror Buying Guide
- Keep in mind that most full-length mirrors will arrive with assembly instructions. They may or may not come with the tools you need, so check the product description before you buy.
- Check the weight of the mirror. If the model is on the heavier side, and you intend on mounting it, you may want to recruit a friend to help.
- Should the mirror not come with feet or a stand, you’ll want to make sure there is something on the bottom that will keep it from slipping. You don’t want it to slide down on a hardwood floor and shatter right after you buy it.
- Check the full-length mirror once a month for dust build-up. If you spot dust, wipe down the frame with a moist microfiber towel. Use glass cleaner and a lint-free cloth on the mirror itself.
- Look at the companies refund policy before you buy. Many companies stand behind their products and offer either a customer satisfaction guarantee or a money-back guarantee.
- Size and style play a huge role in the price of full-length mirrors. The eHomeProducts Wooden Floor Mirror is simple in design and average in size, making it the one of the more affordable mirrors on the market. The Nicetree LED Full Length Mirror & Jewelry Cabinet, which has added storage, and the Kings Brand Furniture Standing Floor Mirror, which features a unique design, are in the middle of the price range. The NeuType Full Length Mirror is more expensive, as it is one of the largest full-length mirrors on the market. Two people could easily dress in front of the mirror at the same time.