N’Ice Caps Sherpa Lined Toddler Hat & Mitten Set
Last updated date: June 10, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toddler Hat & Mitten Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toddler Hat & Mitten Set you should buy.
Update as June 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toddler Hat & Mitten Set for a detailed review of all the top toddler hat & mitten sets.
Thanks to the warmth of this toddler hat & mitten set, your little one will remain comfortable while building a snowman or making snow angels. In fact, the fabric is even slightly water resistant. There's also an adjustable hook and loop closure that little fingers will be able to use on their own.
In our analysis, the N'Ice Caps N'Ice Caps Sherpa Lined Toddler Hat & Mitten Set placed 9th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Fleece. Imported. Hook and Loop closure. WARM AND COMFORTABLE: N'Ice Caps fleece materials are selected for softness and comfort, and are naturally warm and a little water resistant. The hat and mittens are all double layered with soft and fuzzy sherpa lining, so they are very warm in cold weather. These hats and mittens are so soft and cozy, that even our fussy tots are happy to wear these fleece double layer accessory sets. EASY TO PUT ON AND STAYS ON: The hat features a hook and loop chin strap that is easy to apply and allows for a secure fit on your child's head whether playing outside or bundled up in a stroller. The mittens are designed with elastic in the wrist area, which widens and allows for an easy-on fit. These accessory sets are great for active little kids who love playing around outside! CUTE AND STYLISH: These pilot hat and mitten sets are a classic time-tested design that comes in several different basic colors to match all your child's winter cold weather clothing. The hat features a quintessential hanging braided tassel on the top for style. These accessory sets are also great for hand-me-downs and donations once your little one grows out of them. SIZING INFORMATION: The hat and mitten accessory sets are available in 5 sizes. For the smaller infant sizes of 1-3 months, 3-6 months and 6-18 months, the mittens do not have thumbs. For the larger sizes of 2-3 years and 4-7 years, the mittens have thumbs. The micro fleece fabric has good stretch and therefore each size can sometimes fit a wide age range. WE ARE FROM MINNESOTA. IT'S COLD UP HERE! With over 30 years of experience shoveling snow in Minnesota winters, we at N'Ice Caps understand the importance of having quality and safe winter apparel. We are deeply committed to providing you with high quality products so that your little ones will stay warm and safe while having fun playing outside in the winter.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toddler Hat & Mitten Sets
If you live in an area of the country where winters are cold, you already know the value of a good pair of gloves. For parents, though, it isn’t just about keeping your own hands warm. You have to worry about the other members of your household, including your littlest family members, as well as their little ears.
Although adults typically choose gloves for everyday use, mittens actually keep your hands warmer. Your fingers generate heat inside the mittens, promoting warmth. If you’re skiing or participating in outdoor sports, mittens will often be a better option, but as you’re going from home to work and back, you probably need your fingers to be flexible enough to easily grab on to things like your keys and your car door handle.
For toddlers, though, that flexibility isn’t nearly as important. That’s why you’ll more often see mittens on kids rather than gloves. But the same challenges can apply, especially if your little ones are heading outside to play in the snow. Fortunately, you can find many toddler hat and mitten sets on the market today that include features like finger and palm grips.
In addition to being able to grab onto things, though, you should consider how well the mittens will insulate hands against the cold. Insulation that provides warmth without adding bulk is ideal, but also pay attention to whether the mitten is waterproof. Otherwise, you could find your child’s hands get wet while playing in snow.
The Toddler Hat & Mitten Set Buying Guide
- You’ll notice as you start looking at toddler hat and mitten sets that there are two major options for sizing. As with clothing, you can choose between small, medium and large sizes, but that limits your choices. Mittens that provide specific sizing will let you measure your child’s hand, match it to the online size chart and find a more comfortable fit.
- Getting winterwear on and off can be a huge hassle for parents. Many toddler hat and mitten sets today are built in a way that makes it easy to get them on and off, even if your child isn’t making it easy.
- Mittens can easily slip off once they’re on. Many mittens come with elastic or a strap that holds them snugly in place, even on smaller wrists and arms.
- Pay attention to whether the mitten will slide snugly under the arm of your child’s coat. While playing outdoors in the winter, it can be easy for snow to slide underneath the sleeve of the coat.
- Keeping up with two mittens can be challenging. Some mittens are attached with an anti-lost string to ensure they stay together.
- Reflector strips on your mittens can ensure that you can find them even if you’re searching for them at night or in foggy conditions.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide