Nexxxi Assorted Sizes Cardboard Coin Collection Holders, 300-Count
Last updated date: May 24, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 24, 2022:
Checkout The Best Coin Collection Holder for a detailed review of all the top .
You’ll get 300 cardboard holders in this set, each with a clear plastic window so you can see the coins inside. They come in six different sizes to cover the most popular coins. To store, simply place the coin inside and fold the cardboard, then seal each holder with staples or a piece of tape.
In our analysis, the Nexxxi Nexxxi Assorted Sizes Cardboard Coin Collection Holders, 300-Count placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made of high-quality cardboard, safe crystal clear windows, offer great protection for your coins. 6 different sizes can holder most popular sizes includes 50 penny/ dime, 50 nickel, 50 quarter, 50 half dollar, 50 small dollar, 50 large dollar. Just fold with coin inside, then seal with staples or tape, you can note coin details. Great coin collection supplies, they are safe for long-term storage, inexpensive and practical. Package includes 300 pcs coin holders in 6 assorted sizes, 50 pcs for each size.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Coin collectors can build a valuable collection with a little diligence and research. But tracking down the right coins is only the first part of the process. You’ll also need to preserve them to reduce the risk of wear over time. Coins can lose detail while being circulated, and they can also get scratched if stored where they come into contact with other objects — including other coins.
The right coin collection holder will protect your valuable items, tucking them securely in a sleeve. Not only does a sleeve keep scratches at bay, but it also blocks air and moisture from getting to the coins, which helps them keep their original coloring. But to get all these benefits, you’ll want to make sure you choose the right coin holder.
The more airtight your coin collection holder can be, the better. Of course, you may not be able to completely block all air, but harder plastic holders tend to form the best seal. You’ll also find holders with anti-corrosion properties that help neutralize gases your coins might get exposed to.
As you’re looking for coin holders, it’s important to steer clear of materials that can harm your coins. Sulfur, which is found in some cardboard and paper products, can cause discoloration. Look for PVC-free plastics, since PVC can cause streaks and splotches on a coin’s surface.
You’ll find three types of coin holders: flips, 2 x 2s and hard-plastic holders. The former two are slimmer, but they also lose a little of that airtight protection. But hard-plastic holders can also be more expensive and less portable than flips and 2 x 2s. If you plan to take your coins on the go, it might be worth having one with a slimmer, lighter-weight profile for convenience.
The Buying Guide
- A big consideration as you’re choosing a coin collection holder is whether you need it to be portable or not. A carrying handle will help you move your collection from one place to the next, but if it won’t leave your house, this might not matter as much.
- For new coin collectors, investing in a smaller holder might be a better option. You can always switch to a larger one as your collection grows, and in the meantime, a small holder will take up less space.
- As you’re shopping around for coin collection holders, pay attention to how many coins it will store. Also look at the size of each holder. For a snug fit, you might want one that has multiple sizes to handle your smaller, midsize and larger coins.
- Instead of book-style storage, you might prefer a different format. For example, consider durable plastic containers with lids that form a tight seal or cardboard squares that have clear windows, allowing you to see what’s inside.
- If you plan to label various coins in your collection, make sure your storage option of choice will allow for that. You might be able to slip notes into some holders, while container-style versions may let you mark those notes on the container itself.
- Consider whether your collection holder will keep your coins in place even if you pick it up and move it around. You won’t want your coins falling out.
- Keeping dust and oxygen out is a priority, as is protecting your coins from scratching and wear. Look for coin holders that form a tight seal to keep contaminants on the outside.
- If you collect paper currency in addition to coins, you can find holders that will accommodate both. This can be a handy way to keep everything together.
- The cover of your collection holder also plays a role in keeping your collection safe. One that resists water and holds up over the years could be well worth it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide