Nexxus Blonde Assure Anti-Brass Purple Conditioner, 8.5-Ounce
Last updated date: February 17, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Purple Conditioners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Purple Conditioner you should buy.
Update as February 17, 2022:
Checkout The Best Purple Conditioner for a detailed review of all the top purple conditioners.
Improve the vibrancy of your hair color with this purple shampoo for blonde hair. It's bright and smooth and designed to provide long-lasting color care. Users will appreciate how light, flexible and healthy their hair feels after using this shampoo.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the Nexxus Blonde Assure Anti-Brass Purple Conditioner, 8.5-Ounce placed 2nd when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
As a leader in salon quality products, Nexxus has progressed one of its top-selling collections, Color Assure, to incorporate learnings from science and nature, and introduce new products – with a new look – to help extend color vibrancy for longer. After using Proteomics studies to examine hair damage at the molecular level, Nexxus scientists found that the main cause of color loss and dullness happens the moment hair is colored. Our scientists have developed a one-of-a-kind PROTEINFUSION blend infused with Elastin Protein and Quinoa along with other ingredients to create Color Assure formulas that result in long-lasting color vibrancy for up to 40 washes. Along with an updated look, Nexxus is expanding the Color Assure range to include new formats that create an optimal regimen for color care, making it easier for people to help keep their color looking vibrant for longer. The range will include: a shampoo, conditioner, cleansing conditioner, purple shampoo for blonde and silver shades and a deep treatment masque. Nexxus Blonde Assure Purple Shampoo, Color Care Shampoo, For Blonde Hair Keratin Protein is our premiere purple shampoo for all our blonde hair needs. At Nexxus, we know that hair is made of around 90% proteins, which is why we use advanced scientific methods to identify the protein needs of each hair type. We create customized formulas, with proteins, to bring your hair back to life. Nexxus Blonde Assure Purple Shampoo, with our exclusive PROTEINFUSION blend with Keratin Protein and Violet Pigment, tones down brassiness on blonde or silver hair. Usage: Use 1-2 times a week to help neutralize brassy tone. Leave in for 1-5 minutes each time. Follow with Blonde Assure Conditioner. To learn more about our colored hair products, color-toning products, keratin shampoo, and the entire range of Nexxus products visit nexxus.com.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Purple Conditioners
Individuals who have blonde or silver hair, whether natural or bleached, will find that brassy or yellowish tones are a common problem. Fortunately, there is an easy fix for this. All you have to do is add a purple conditioner to your hair care routine to counteract those tones.
When browsing the available purple conditioners on the market, look for one that doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals. For example, the L’Oréal Paris Sulfate Free Purple Conditioner, 6.8-Ounce is free of sulfates, gluten, parabens and harsh salts. Harsh chemicals are known to dry out hair, which will leave hair looking dull and lifeless.
If you have hair that is color-treated, you’ll need a purple conditioner that also keeps hair from fading. Several purple conditioners use a multi-spectrum defense complex to keep your hair vibrant and as attractive as the day you had it dyed.
Look for a purple conditioner that won’t dry your hair out. There are models that use omega fatty acids and hydrolyzed keratin in their formula, which leave hair feeling soft and healthy.
Check for any added ingredients that might make one bottle of purple conditioner stand out from another. For example, one formula may contain maqui berry and moringa oil that are known for nourishing your hair and protecting it from the damage done by free radicals.
The Purple Conditioner Buying Guide
- Some reviewers report that purple conditioning products can be difficult to clean out of the shower.
- Purple conditioner doesn’t work as well to tone down the color orange.
- For the best results, you’ll also want to use a purple shampoo.
- While all purple conditioners require you to massage them into your scalp and hair, they differ on how long you need to leave the product in before rinsing it out. Typically, this is between one and five minutes.
- If you have hair extensions, you’ll want to avoid using purple conditioner. The ingredients may strip away the glue that holds your extension in place.
- The price for a bottle of purple conditioner can vary greatly based on added ingredients. For example L’Oréal Paris Sulfate Free Purple Conditioner, 6.8-Ounce is cheaper than purple conditioners that use natural plant-based additives that repair and protect your hair. When comparing the cost of two similar conditioners, you’ll also want to check how many ounces you’re getting for the price to see if it is the best deal.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide