Nexillumi Music Sync Color Changing LED Lights, 50-Foot
Last updated date: February 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top LED Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best LED Light you should buy.
Editor's Note February 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best LED Lights for a detailed review of all the top led lights.
This string of LED lights has a 50-foot reach. If you don't need a strand that long, there are actually cut marks to show you where it's safe to trim the lights. In addition to being able to change the color and brightness of these lights, the unit also includes a music mode that will sync the lights to the tunes in the room.
In our analysis, the Nexillumi Nexillumi Music Sync Color Changing LED Lights, 50-Foot placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
More User-Friendly Ways to Control Your Lights. ① Download the app (Available on Google Play and iOS App Store) you can adjust brightness, change colors, turn on/off the RGB LED strip ② Comes with sensitive built-in mic in the controller switch, lights will pulsate and change colors along with the environmental sound and music ③ Comes with a 44-key 4 music mode IR remote to control the LED light strip ④ 3-button switch on the power cord to change brightness, colors, music mode. Exclusive Multi-functional 3-Button Light Switch/Control Box on the Power Cord. Unlike the ubiquitous light switch, the 3-button switch is not only designed to turn on and off the lights, also has a feature to change LED strip lights' colors and brightness, turn on/off music modes. ALL-INCLUSIVE kit Additional Handy LED Strip Accessories for Installation and Customization. ①15 x LED Strip hooks with Strong 3M Back adhesive for planning the route of your strip or fix the bent strips at corners ② Exclusive 4-pin 10mm corner-friendly LED strip connectors x 2 if you need to cut the strips, if you need more please buy at our storefront. ③ Screws and Hooks x 10 when you apply the strip to uneven surface. ④ UL listed power cord that lasts long, more durable and safer. Infinite Applications for Home Interior Decoration, Dorm Room Decoration. ①You can set a timer to turn on/off the lights with your favorite color, you can also control the light strips within responsive distance of 50ft via the phone app. ② Comes with Microphone mode, which you can play music via the phone mic then lights will change colors and pulsate along.③ Led strip lights are perfect for bedrooms, dorm rooms, kitchens, behind the TV, around mirrors, decorating the staircases.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On LED Lights
If you’re shopping for lighting, you’ll find LED technology now dominates the market. Short for light-emitting diode, LED lighting emits light up to 90% more efficiently than incandescent bulbs. These lights use microchips to light up the LEDs, absorbing the heat produced into a heat sink. This makes it not only a more energy-efficient option, but also a safer one.
Another benefit of LED lights is that they last longer than incandescent bulbs. That means you won’t have to worry about changing them out on a regular basis. While you should always keep a spare on hand, having a long-lasting lightbulb or fixture is especially important for lights in hard-to-reach areas, such as those hanging from high ceilings.
LED technology can be incorporated into every type of light you have in your home. This means they come in a wide range of formats. You can buy desk lamps that use LED, as well as rope lights, under-counter stick-up lights and lights for utility areas like garages and workshops. What you’ll look for in a light will depend on exactly what you need.
When you look at an LED light, you often won’t be able to tell the difference between it and other types of bulbs. They can closely resemble incandescent and fluorescent bulbs, but the light they emit will be higher quality.
One of the best things about LED lighting is that it can be directed in one area for a more powerful light without being overwhelming. For this reason, it’s important to look to see if a lighting fixture has been designed in a way that it can send light in multiple directions if you’re lighting up a large area. If it’s a desk lamp, look for one that’s designed for you to direct the light as needed.
The LED Light Buying Guide
- Rope lights, also known as string lights, can be a fire hazard if they’re damaged or built incorrectly. Avoid leaving your string lights on when you aren’t present and keep them away from flammable materials. Also, frequently check the tube to see if it’s hot to the touch. Even LED lights can get too hot with the wrong design.
- If you’re installing LED lighting that doesn’t connect to a light switch, a remote is a must. Some rope lights and under-counter lights come with more than one remote so that multiple household members can have one.
- Some string lights and under-counter lights let you change the color giving you a large color palette. This can be a great way to liven things up, especially if you’re using them in a dorm room or a child’s room.
- For LED string lights, pay close attention to the length of each strand. Measure beforehand to make sure you order enough strings to reach the length you want. Some of these lights can even be cut to fit.
- LED string lights also need installation. Some come with adhesive that makes it easy, but you can also use cable clips.
- Separate stick-on lights can come in handy for lighting up those areas in your home that need it. Those include closets and under-counter areas. You can also line them up under a cabinet for a fun, colorful effect that makes your kitchen cabinets or living room shelving cast a glow.
- If you’re buying an LED for a large area like a garage or kitchen, make sure you’ll have enough to cover the entire area. You may find LED lighting is more directional in nature, which won’t cast the widespread glow you want.
- Adjustability can come in handy with LED lights. Make sure you have a fixture that can be adjusted as fully as you’ll need.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide