NewPlush Kids’ Unicorn Onesie Pajamas
Last updated date: April 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids' Onesie Pajamas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids' Onesie Pajama you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kids’ Onesie Pajamas for a detailed review of all the top kids' onesie pajamas.
Colorful is the best word to describe these kids' onesie pajamas. They come in a unicorn design with both a hood and a tail. The patterns and prints vary, but every pair uses the bright colors you'd find in a rainbow. The pajamas are also machine washable and won't shed or fade, even with frequent cleanings.
In our analysis, the NewPlush NewPlush Kids' Unicorn Onesie Pajamas placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MATERIAL:100% Polar Fleece. OCCASION: Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Tiny Cosplay, also Sleepwear. SIZE CHOICE: 4T fits for height 37-41", 5T fits for height 41-45", 6T fits for height 45-49", 8T fits for height 49-53", 10T fits for height 53-57". EASY TO CLEAN: Machine washes many times without shedding, fading.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids' Onesie Pajamas
There’s a reason onesie pajamas gained popularity in the ’90s and still remain a much-desired item today. They are comfortable, warm and promote a sense of rest and relaxation. If you have small children at home, these onesies can be used as daily loungewear or as practical sleepwear.
You’ll need to consider the age of the child you’re buying the kids’ onesie pajamas for when you begin to shop around. Infants and toddlers do best with footie-style pajamas that are more snug to their bodies. As your baby begins to head toward taking his or her first step, you’ll want to go with footie pajamas that have non-slip grips on the soles of the feet. Older children may prefer onesie pajamas with ribbed ankle cuffs over footie pajamas.
Check that the material used to make the kids’ onesie pajamas isn’t irritating to the skin. A premium 100% cotton is always a good choice, as is a soft polyester. If your child has sensitive skin, look for pajamas that are also tagless.
Consider the style of the pajamas last. Are you looking for a solid color or a simple print? Perhaps your daughter has a love of all things unicorn? In that case, a pair of kids’ onesie pajamas with a horn and a tail may be your best bet. There are also character pajamas that double as Halloween costumes. You’ll find sharks, bears, dinosaurs and even a cyclops are readily available.
The Kids' Onesie Pajama Buying Guide
- Always check the product care label on the kids’ onesie pajamas before you clean them for the first time. Most are machine washable, but only on the cold water setting with like colors.
- You’ll need your child’s height, weight, chest and waist measurements in order to consult with the specific manufacturer’s sizing chart. While your child may wear a 4T in one brand, he may be classified as a 5T in another.
- For safety when purchasing kids’ onesie pajamas for younger children, you need to make sure the pajamas are either naturally flame resistant or that they provide a snug fit.
- Pajamas that are available in sizes for both children and adults can make great Christmas gifts for families who enjoy dressing alike on Christmas Eve. Some companies even extend their sizes for the canine in your family.
- When comparing prices for kids’ onesie pajamas, you’ll find multipacks are often cheaper. For example, you’ll pay the same price for the Lazy One Flapjacks Matching Onesie Pajamas as you will for the Simple Joys by Carter’s Snug Fit Kids’ Footed Onesie Cotton Pajamas, 3-Pack, which contains three sets of pajamas.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide