NEWCARE 3-Port HDMI Switcher Selector
Last updated date: June 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top HDMI Switches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best HDMI Switch you should buy.
Update as June 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best HDMI Switch for a detailed review of all the top hdmi switches.
This HDMI switch is easy to use, and you can switch between active ports by pressing a button. With 4K 60Hz support, this is perfect for gaming consoles, projectors, cable boxes and more. The transmission and signal transfer is highly stable.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the NEWCARE 3-Port HDMI Switcher Selector placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
3 IN 1 OUT HDMI SWITCH: 3 HDMI ports in and 1 HDMI out for various HDMI devices, HDMI switcher 3 ports can work with most devices with standard HDMI interface. Input: PC, Laptops, Xbox 360, PS3/PS4/PS5, Roku Express, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Blu-ray DVD, etc; Output: Full HD TVs, projectors, monitors and more. EASY TO HOOK UP: This HDMI Switch has the key-press-switching function, you can push the button to change what port you want to use, No extra power required. Come with 1M high speed hdmi cable. Plug & Play. It is Ideal for trade show, conference room, bedding room, living room, kitchen room and backyard. 4K ULTRA HD RESOLUTION: 3 Ports HDMI Hub support HDMI Output Video - 4K/60/24Hz, 2K/60/30/24Hz, 3D, 1080P, 1080i, 720P, 720i, 576P, 576i, 480P; Support HDMI Output Video Up to 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160) 60Hz (Max). Support 3D, Supports 12- bit Deep Color, RGB(YUV:4:4:4), Compatible With HDCP2.2. STABLE TRANSMISSION: 24K Gold Plated corrosion-resistant connectors to ensure superior signal transfer. Supports 12- bit Deep Color, High performance up to 18Gbps, without lag, no loss of picture and sound quality. When using Input and output AWG22 (19+1) HDMI standard cable to connect, the distance between input and output could reach up to 16ft ( Input 16ft, Output 16ft). YOU WILL GET: 1*HDMI 2.0 Switcher +1*HDMI output Cable+1*User Manual. And come with best After-sale service and you will always get friendly support. IMPORTANT NOTE: For some devices, the HDMI switch may not work(lose signal) when only one input device is power on due to insufficient power. In this case, please turn on two or all the three source devices to try. Thank you.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On HDMI Switches
Have you ever had to remove an electronic device that was plugged into your TV and replace it with another one simply because you didn’t have enough HDMI ports? Not only is it annoying to have to do this, but it can also limit your use of devices and negatively impact your TV experience. The solution? An HDMI switch, which is also sometimes called an HDMI switcher. These handy gadgets enable you to plug in multiple devices into a single HDMI port.
There are plenty of options available when it comes to HDMI switches, and it can be hard to figure out which one has the specs you need. The first thing to look at is how many HDMI ports you require versus how many HDMI ports you currently have. Add up the number of HDMI ports available on your TV and count the number of electronics you want to plug in. This will help you figure out what kind of HDMI switch you need. For example, if you have two extra devices, then opt for an HDMI switch with two or more ports. You can typically find HDMI switches with two, three, four or five ports. Some HDMI switches go up to eight input ports.
The HDMI Switch Buying Guide
- Some HDMI switches are manual, which means that you have to push a button on the switch to indicate which port should be active. Automatic HDMI switches can be more convenient because they will sense which device is powered on and use that one, but they don’t always have seamless operation.
- While you should not experience a drop in quality unless something is wrong with your switch, you don’t want to be viewing low-resolution images as a result of adding an HDMI switch. So, if your TV supports 4K resolution then you’ll want to get an HDMI switch that also supports 4K. Keep in mind that this option is sometimes costly. Many HDMI switches can support 360p, 720p and 1080p.
- If you are plugging in video game consoles, note the refresh rate of your HDMI switch, which may be listed as 30 or 60 Hz. This refers to the number of times the frame refreshes every second, and for gamers this can be an important consideration. Current-generation consoles have games that utilize 60 Hz, so you’ll want to get an HDMI switch that can handle this.
- If you want to connect wireless devices, opt for an HDMI switch with wireless capacity. Some HDMI switches can support both wired and wireless devices at the same time.
- Keep in mind that an HDMI splitter is not the same as an HDMI switch. A splitter has one input and multiple outputs, while a switch has multiple inputs and one output.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide