NewAir Stainless Steel Countertop Cooler, 60-Can
Last updated date: November 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as November 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Countertop Cooler for a detailed review of all the top .
Though this powerhouse measures just 18.9 inches by 16.75 inches by 19.75 inches, it can hold up to 60 standard-size beverage cans. Drinks and food can stay chilled at five custom thermostat settings, and you can easily can see what inside through its glass door. Its capacity is 1.6 cubic feet.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the NewAir Stainless Countertop Cooler, 60-Can placed 7th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
1. A Fridge You Can Use Anywhere: Measuring just 18.90” D x 16.75” W x 19.75”H the NewAir 60 Can Fridge boosts your quality of life without taking up too much space. This compact mini-fridge is perfect for storing lunch at the office, leftovers in your dorm room, or a cold drink anywhere in your home. 2. Ice Cold Drinks at Your Fingertips: This mini fridge features a powerful cooling system that reliably keeps your drinks between 37 and 64 degrees for optimal refreshment. Double-paned glass doors keep in the cold while providing a timeless stainless-steel look. 3. The Compact Fridge with Lots of Space: This mini fridge packs a big punch. With the capacity to hold up to 60 standard cans, you can fit all the drinks you want inside – without having to redesign your office, home bar or garage to make room for a larger appliance. 4. The Perfect Temperature for Any Occasion: Choose from 5 custom thermostat settings to keep your food and drinks at the perfect temperature. Whether it’s lunch at the office or cold drinks at home, the choice is yours. 5. Flexible Storage for Food and Drinks: Adjust the removable shelf to hold nearly any combination of items. Pack it full of cans for a party or make room for taller sized cans and bottles.
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Countertop coolers are convenient for homes and businesses. They are great to have when you need some extra storage for entertaining, and they also come in handy at vacation homes. Companies use them to display items for sale at the register, like water, soda, sandwiches and baked goods.
Someone buying a countertop cooler for a media room will have different priorities than a business owner buying one for their sandwich shop. Some countertop coolers have glass doors, while others do not. The type of cooler you buy depends on what they will be used for. They come in different sizes, too, so buyers should also consider how much space they have on their counter.
These coolers are usually easy to care for. Their fronts can be wiped down with glass cleaner or a vinegar and water solution. You can also use soap, warm water and a cleaning rag. If the minifridge or cooler is an automatic defrost model, the condensate’s lower pan can be drained. Manual defrost coolers need to be defrosted, otherwise you may see frost or mold accumulation over time.
Features to look for include adjustable shelving, electronic or digital temperature controls, lighting, door opening options and door locking options. Different beverages and foods keep best at different temperatures, so zoned temperature controls could the right choice. For example, white wine should be stored at 45 to 55 degrees Fahrenheit; reds can chill at 60 to 68 degrees and beer should stay at 45 to 60 degrees.
The Buying Guide
- Shops and restaurants can place countertop coolers near their cash registers. Customers are more likely to see them and make impulse buys.
- Reaching into a countertop cooler is easier on one’s back than reaching up high or down low to grab things.
- These appliances come in different finishes and color, so buyers can find ones that best match their décor.
- Countertop coolers work well on top of wet bar countertops. When there’s a large party going on, guests can simply reach in for themselves and take their favorite drink.
- Before buying a countertop cooler, decide how much room you have and how much food and drink you need to keep inside. Try placing an empty box or another item in the space first to gauge the space.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide