CA New Sunshine Remote Control LED UV Light
Last updated date: October 6, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top UV Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best UV Light you should buy.
Update as September 23, 2022:
Checkout The Best UV Light for a detailed review of all the top uv lights.
This unique germicidal UV light ensures that all surfaces in your home are clean and safe. You can activate the light via remote control and a timer, ensuring you’re a proper distance away. It’s a safe and convenient way to disinfect multiple surface areas at once.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the CA New Sunshine Remote Control LED UV Light placed 5th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
With 4.2 ft Cord and Plug, The powerful UV light effectively covers up to 500 square feet. You can control the light by remote control and set time, more safe and convenient. Brand new disinfection lighting technology. This germicidal light can offer 30 times power ability of sunshine. It can work for bed, room space, object surface or any other places that you need to disinfect！Please make sure there is no people, animal or plant in the room, since skins and eyes can not be exposed to the UV light for a long time. Long distance remote control, remote control distance up to 300 feet.Remote Control Timer Allows you to No need exposure to light, Thus reducing light damage to the skin. (Remote Control Timer 15 min/ 30 min / 1 Hour）Made of high quality LED UVC chips. This LED UV light bulb have up to 50000 hrs lifespan. No trouble of short life span！It can eradicate the air！Just like the sunshine in the summer beach. Easy installation. Come with E27/E26 base. You just need to screw in and turn it on！
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On UV Lights
If you’ve ever wanted to see more than you can with the naked eye, a UV light can help. UV, which stands for ultraviolet, is a kind of radiation or light energy. This type of light is not visible to humans. However, when a UV light comes into contact with certain elements, such as paint, minerals, dyes and bodily fluids, it begins to fluorescence. This means that the UV lights help to detect these elements.
A UV light often looks like a regular flashlight that emits white light. However, instead of emitting the standard light you’d use when you can’t see in the dark, this kind of light uses ultraviolet light from LED technology.
Be sure to get a UV light that has the correct wavelength for what you need it for. Similar to visible light, UV light is measured on a wavelength in nanometers. Not all UV lights can induce fluorescence. If that is your goal, you will need a UV light that emits at 400 nanometers or below. Keep in mind that if you purchase a UV light with the wrong wavelength, you may not be able to illuminate the things you want to see with the light. A wavelength of around 360 or 365 nanometers is recommended.
What can you use a UV light for? There are a number of reasons why you may need to see more than meets the eye. A UV light can help you spot counterfeit bills, find bodily fluid stains, inspect minerals and gemstones, and look for certain insects and reptiles.
The UV Light Buying Guide
- The main element you want to look at is the wavelength of a UV light. If the light is not emitting at the right wavelength, then it will not illuminate the invisible elements you want to see. Be sure to check for the nanometers of the UV light’s wavelengths, and opt for one that is below 400 nm.
- Consider how you want to use the UV light and select one that is designed specifically for that use. Pet owners may want to get one that illuminates animal urine, saliva or other invisible stains so that they can clean them properly. Those who are interested in disinfecting a small space can also use a powerful UV light to do the job, which is specifically designed to sterilize an environment with ultraviolet light.
- Be aware of the power source of the UV light you’re interested in, as this can be an added expense. Many UV lights run on AA or AAA batteries, which are sometimes included with the package. Other times, you will need to purchase your own batteries. You can also find UV lights that are powered by electricity, and come with a power cord and remote control.
- Consider the modes of light that the UV light can emit. In some UV lights, there is only one setting, while in others you can find multiple modes such as strobe and high or low settings. In some UV lights, you can adjust the field of view by widening or narrowing the lights.
- If you want to use your UV light outdoors, consider portability as a purchasing factor. The UV light should be lightweight and small in size so it’s easy to slip into a bag or purse and take with you wherever you need to go.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide