New Pacific YouYah Lead-Free Crystal Wine Decanter
Last updated date: October 19, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wine Decanters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wine Decanter you should buy.
Update as October 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wine Decanter for a detailed review of all the top wine decanters.
Unlike other models on the market, this wine decanter combines liquor filling, pouring and decanting. The device is made from 100% lead-free crystal and has a 1300 milliliter capacity. It also comes with a complimentary drying stand and a set of stainless-steel cleaning beads.
In our analysis of 59 expert reviews, the New Pacific YouYah Lead-Free Crystal Wine Decanter placed 1st when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
UNIQUE DESIGN. Combines liquor filling, pouring and decanting. Disrupting the slow decanting process of the traditional decanter-To get the same decanting effect the traditional decanter gives you while taking half an hour, you only need to wait for about 3-5 minutes when using this product, You can pour the wine from the bottle into the decanter, or pour the wine back into the bottle. During this process, the wine will be aerated, for faster and more efficient decanting. MADE FROM 100% LEAD-FREE CRYSTAL. Each YouYah Red Wine decanter is carefully hand-made, using lead-free crystal materials.Safe and harmless for your use with a capacity of 1300ML. INTIMATE ACCESSORIES. With every purchase of a YouYah Red Wine Decanter, you get a free drying stand and stainless-steel cleaning beads. Pour the cleaning beads into the decanter for easy cleaning. After cleaning, hang the decanter on the drying stand to dry. BEST GIFT. With an elegant look and its unique functions, it is the perfect gift for all wine lovers, your family and friends. GOOD CHOICE. What are you waiting for? Put Youyah decanter to your SHOPPING CART and get ready to taste your good wines.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wine Decanters
True wine connoisseurs know the key to a quality glass of wine is aeration. A good decanter serves that purpose well, but it also separates the sediment from the liquid to make a pure glass of wine. Although swirling your wine in a glass can introduce oxygen to the process, it doesn’t have the added effect of removing sediment.
It’s a common misconception that only red wine needs to be aerated. There are many white wines that can also benefit from the process. In addition to improving the taste of the wine you’re drinking, a decanter also provides an attractive, handy way to serve your wine while entertaining, and some decanters even allow you to store other types of beverages in them.
If you’re going to take on decanting, though, there are a few things to know about the process. The build of the decanter plays a direct role in how well it does its job. Those who drink white wine or light-bodied reds should look for a decanter that’s smaller in size, while large decanters are best for full-bodied red wines. Medium-bodied red wines like Merlot belong in a midsized decanter.
One key to keeping your wines pure is to thoroughly wash your decanter between uses. This will ensure that all wine residue is removed for a clean experience each time. Some decanters are dishwasher safe, but if you have to wash your decanter by hand, keep in mind that the upper part of many decanters is very thin, making it challenging to get a dishrag or sponge inside.
As with other glass or plastic holders, red wine can stain your decanter. If you only drink red wine, and no one ever sees it but you, this may not be a big deal. You can keep staining at a minimum by cleaning your decanter after every single use.
The Wine Decanter Buying Guide
- The design of a decanter plays a direct role in how well it improves the taste of your wine. Some decanters use velocity to create pressure, which increases oxygen to the wine and deepens its flavors and aromas. The materials used in the decanter also affect your wine’s taste. Hand-blown glass and plastic are especially popular.
- Some wine decanters come with an oak stopper to help trap fragrances inside, giving you a richer wine with every pour.
- If your wine decanter will be out on the counter, the aesthetics of the design will come into play. Decanters come in a wide range of designs, from wide bases and tall, thin aeration areas to a tube-like design that lets you simply hold it above the glass while you pour.
- Cleaning a decanter is rarely easy due to the design. Consider that before you purchase. Some decanters are dishwasher safe, which is a big bonus for those who are routinely crunched for time.
- The no-drip stand that comes with some decanters catches drips after you’ve poured. This protects your tables and other surfaces. Make sure any stand that comes with your decanter is sturdy to prevent accidents.
- Another accessory that comes with some aerators is a travel pouch. Even if you never take your decanter away from home, it may be a great way to store it in between uses.
- The aerating process can be fascinating to watch. If this interests you, look for a decanter that provides this type of visibility.
- If you’re shelling out money for something, you probably want to make sure it will last. Materials like acrylic are likely to stand the test of time. Although glass can be delicate, if you’re careful, it will give you years of use. But if you regularly take your decanter on the road, you may risk a drop that will cause it to shatter. Some types of glass can also scratch easily, so keep that in mind as you’re deciding. Thicker glass will hold up better than similar decanters made from thin sheets of glass.
- Some decanters include a base that makes it easier to maintain your grip, which will provide extra longevity. Look for a base made of silicon or other materials that gives you plenty of leverage as you maneuver your decanter.
- The narrow aeration tube makes the user experience challenging sometimes. It’s important to not only ensure you can pour liquids in, but also that the aeration chamber will be able to keep up with your pouring speed. Go slowly at first to avoid the overflowing that can easily happen when you pour too fast.
- Some decanters come with a stopper, which acts as a cover when you’re carrying it around to pour it for yourself or guests.
- The speed of aeration also comes into play. Some decanters take a while to do their work, while others are quicker.
- There are some decanters that allow you to link your bottle directly to the decanter, using a coupling mechanism. That makes spills less likely and allows you to pour directly from the bottle to the decanter, where it will flow through to your glass.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide