NeuType Thin Frame Full Length Mirror
Last updated date: September 3, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Full Length Mirrors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Full Length Mirror you should buy.
Homes with small children and pets will appreciate that this full length mirror is made with shatterproof glass. The mirror is large enough for two individuals to use it at the same time and it can be mounted vertically in a bedroom or horizontally in a bathroom. Of course, if you prefer, you can simply lean the mirror against the wall. In our analysis of 51 expert reviews, the NeuType NeuType Thin Frame Full Length Mirror placed 3rd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note September 3, 2020:
Checkout The Best Full Length Mirror for a detailed review of all the top full length mirrors.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Honored to have your visit to NeuType Aluminum Alloy Frame Full Length Mirror! IMPORTANT TIPS: 1. Full refund or new replacement for mirrors DOA(Damaged on Arrival), no return is needed, we just need pictures to show the damaged mirror(s) and the outer box. 2. Some deviation in size may exist due to manually measured. Key Features: 1. Full length, large enough, 65 inches x 22 inches. 2. Multiple uses in various occasions, perfect as full length mirror, dressing mirror in bedroom, free standing mirror in living room, wall-mounted mirror or corridor mirror. 3. The mirror can be put: free standing, wall-mounted, or simply lean against the wall. 4. Aluminum alloy frame, gold color, elegant. Very thin frame (only 0.16" wide on front), wire drawing treat, simpler and more textured. No discoloration, no odor, safe and environmentally friendly. 5. HD glass, SQ grade float glass, burst-proof. 6. Copper-free silver mirror, multi-layered. 7. Aging tested, moisture proof. 8. Gourd hooks on back, beautiful and firm. 9. One-piece bracket, retractable. Specifications: Overall Size: 65"x22"x1.18" Mirror Thickness: 5mm Frame Width: Front: 0.4cm(0.16") Back: 1.5cm(0.59") Side: 1.4cm(0.55") Package Size: 68"x25"x4.72" Package Contents: NeuType Full Length Mirror x 1 Screws Kit x 1 Aluminum alloy frame, gold color, very thin frame, wire drawing treat, simpler and more textured, noble, elegant and graceful, sleek modern styling. NeuType Full Length Mirror Floor Length Mirror Bedroom Mirror Wall Mounted Mirror is an eye catching addition to any modern suite, simple, classic, aesthetic styling. It is very large, providing all viewing angles in one. Perfect to be used in bedroom, living room, bathroom, or corridor. Get one in your room!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Full Length Mirrors
Before you head out for work or school, you want to make sure you look nice. A full-length mirror allows you to quickly check your appearance from head to toe. If you’re in the market for a full-length mirror, you’ll notice there is a wide range of styles and sizes. This guide breaks down the different types, so you can decide which model is the best for you.
Consider your need for storage. Individuals who live in small houses, apartments or condos may want to take advantage of a full-length mirror that doubles as a cabinet. For example, the Nicetree Lockable Full-Length Mirror & Jewelry Cabinet opens up to provide a large space to keep jewelry, makeup and personal care items. There’s even a lock with a key for added protection.
Determine whether you’d like the full-length mirror to be stationary or adjustable. Stationary models can be leaned against a wall, hung from a closet or mounted on a wall. Adjustable models, like the Roundhill Furniture Audi Queen Anna Cheval Full Length Mirror uses a floor stand with the mirror attached with pins on the sides. As a result, the mirror has the ability to tilt forward and backward, allowing you to adjust your view. This is especially helpful for individuals who are above average in height, as stationary mirrors won’t allow them to see their full bodies at once.
Don’t forget to factor in safety, especially if you have small children and pets at home. There are models that polish the edges of the mirror’s frame to prevent being hurt by a corner. The NeuType Full Length Mirror uses shatterproof glass to further protect the people in your home.
Finally, you’ll want to consider the full-length mirror’s design. The mirror should match your personality and the other furniture pieces you have in your home. Some models are upholstered with vinyl and have shiny crystal accents dispersed throughout. Shoppers may also have the option of selecting between a few different colors. Other mirrors may use attractive rich wood borders or classy aluminum alloy borders. Some even go for that infinite feel by not having any borders at all.
DWYM Fun Fact
Various versions of the mirror have been around since 6,000 B.C. Before that, humans had only their reflections in a body of water to check their appearance. Here are a few interesting facts about the mirrors we have come to rely on day to day:
- It is believed that elephants, apes and bottlenose dolphins are among the few animals that have the ability to recognize themselves in a mirror.
- The myth that you’ll suffer seven years of bad luck if you break a mirror originated in Rome.
- There is a mirror on the moon. The crew of the Apollo left the Laser Ranging Retroreflector on the moon to assist them in determining how far the moon is from the earth.
- Glass only reflects about 4% of the light it strikes. That’s why modern mirrors have several additional layers of reflective materials underneath the glass. These include silver, copper and tin chloride.
The Full Length Mirror Buying Guide
- Keep in mind that most full-length mirrors will arrive with assembly instructions. They may or may not come with the tools you need, so check the product description before you buy.
- Check the weight of the mirror. If the model is on the heavier side, and you intend on mounting it, you may want to recruit a friend to help.
- Should the mirror not come with feet or a stand, you’ll want to make sure there is something on the bottom that will keep it from slipping. You don’t want it to slide down on a hardwood floor and shatter right after you buy it.
- Check the full-length mirror once a month for dust build-up. If you spot dust, wipe down the frame with a moist microfiber towel. Use glass cleaner and a lint-free cloth on the mirror itself.
- Size and style play a huge role in the price of full-length mirrors. The Roundhill Furniture Audi Queen Anna Cheval Full Length Mirror is simple in design and average in size, making it one of the more affordable mirrors on the market. The Nicetree Lockable Full-Length Mirror & Jewelry Cabinet, which has added storage, and the Adesso Alice Modern Full Length Mirror, which features a unique back kickstand, are in the middle of the price range. The NeuType Full Length Mirror is more expensive, as it is one of the largest full-length mirrors on the market. Two people could easily dress in front of the mirror at the same time.