Neutrogena Healthy Skin Peptides & Antioxidants Concealer Makeup
Last updated date: June 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Concealer Makeups and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Concealer Makeup you should buy.
Update as June 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best Concealer Makeup for a detailed review of all the top concealer makeups.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Peptides & Antioxidants Concealer Makeup placed 2nd when we looked at the top 3 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
0.24-ounces of Neutrogena Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer in shade Bisque Light/Medium 02 with neutral undertones. Cream concealer is infused with peptides and an antioxidant vitamin E blend. It features a lightweight formula that brightens your complexion with a radiant boost. This luxurious radiant cream is designed to flawlessly perfect skin’s imperfections such as blemishes. Use for medium and buildable coverage that can be layered under makeup. This light/medium-shade concealer can also be used on the entire face, including the under-eye area. Full coverage antioxidant concealer is non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores. Flawlessly conceal your skin’s imperfections with Neutrogena Healthy Skin Radiant Brightening Cream Concealer. This skin perfecting cream blurs and conceals the imperfections of your skin, like dark circles, acne and blemishes, and has a creaseless finish. Featuring a lightweight, non-comedogenic formula infused with peptides and an antioxidant vitamin E blend, it gives your skin a refreshed glow without clogging pores Use this concealer for a layer of medium to full and buildable coverage under makeup application, and feel free to wear it on the entire face, including the under-eye area.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Concealer Makeups
If you’re looking for flawless skin, you need to have the right concealer makeup. The right one for your skin can completely change your look. For example, it can help to brighten up dark circles under your eyes or cover up spots and scars. With so many different types to choose from, how do you know which one is the right concealer for you?
Start by identifying what, exactly, you are trying to conceal. For example, are you concerned about pink pimples or dark circles? To effectively cover up those, you may need two different types of concealer makeup.
In terms of the type of concealer you need, you have a couple of different options. Liquid concealer is a popular choice because it works well for all skin types, including oily, dry and normal. Not only that, but it is on the thinner side so it has a sheer appearance on your skin and doesn’t look cakey. You can also find liquid concealer in different finishes, such as satin, matte or dewy. It is good for covering up dark circles and blemishes.
If you have dry skin, stick concealer is your best option. They are hydrating and have a satin finish. You can get full coverage with these types of concealers, so they are good for dark circles, blemishes, discoloration and spot concealing. Another option is cream concealer, which offers excellent coverage due to the thick consistency. They work will with foundation and help with spot concealing and discoloration.
The Concealer Makeup Buying Guide
- It’s important to know a little bit about color correction. Dark circles under the eyes typically have some blue in them, so in that case you will want a concealer that has orange undertones (for dark skin) or peach undertones (for light skin). Similarly, when it comes to pimples, they can be red and blotchy. To cover up that color, you will want to go with a concealer makeup that has a green base. This will help to counteract the redness.
- When it comes to applying concealer makeup to your skin, there are a couple of different ways. For liquid concealer, you can apply it directly with your fingers or use an applicator sponge or brush. For stick concealer, you can apply it straight from the tube. Use your fingers to blend it into your skin. For cream concealers, use a brush to tab it onto your face and then blend it in using your fingers or a sponge.
- If you want to make sure you have the right color for your skin undertone, use the concealer along your inner wrist or jawline. Always test it out in natural lighting because artificial lighting can make your skin look a different shade than it actually is.
- When it comes to ensuring your concealer works with your foundation, it’s typically best to choose a concealer that is one or two shades lighter than the foundation. This way, it will blend in nicely and give you a naturally flawless look.
- Before you apply concealer, it’s best to clean and moisturize your face. It’s also important to apply foundation on your skin before you apply the concealer. Otherwise, if you do it the other way, then most of the concealer rubs off when you’re applying your foundation.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide