Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends Vitamin C Bronzer Palette
Last updated date: June 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 13, 2022:
Checkout The Best Bronzer for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis, the Neutrogena Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends Vitamin C Bronzer Palette placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Give skin a healthy glow with the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blush Makeup. This pigmented powder blush blends evenly and beautifully to instantly provide healthy skin color and enhance skin’s natural glow. Blush powder is buildable, making it great for adding just a touch of color to cheeks or to layer for a bold look. Formulated with vitamin C and botanical conditioners, this blush incorporates advanced gel systems for easy application and a soft feel. The non-greasy formula is lightweight and contains vitamins and antioxidants to provide beautiful coverage and make skin look its best. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Powder Blush Makeup is dermatologist tested for your skin’s safety. To use, lightly sweep a brush over the entire blush palette, tap to remove excess powder, then apply along the cheekbones and blend outward.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Although they are sometimes used interchangeably, blush and bronzer are two different things. Bronzer is used to create a glowing or tanned effect and can be used on different parts of the face, while blush is used on the apples of the cheeks for a flush of color. Bronzers are usually gold or brown, while blush is generally more on the pink side. If you want to use both together, apply blush first and bronzer second.
Bronzers can be worn throughout the year, though they can create a “summery” look. Powder versions are applied with a brush or fingertips and are offered in matte and shimmery formulas. Powders work well on oily skin and tend to last longer than cream bronzers. Use the latter if you have dry skin and apply with your fingers or a makeup sponge. Apply bronzers to spots on your face where the sun would hit it naturally, like your forehead, temples, jawline, cheekbones, neck and decolletage.
Be sure to choose a bronzer that complements your skin tone. If you’re unsure, look for a tone that matches the color you naturally tan. Start with a small amount at first, then build it up slowly; don’t overdo it. If you put on too much, soften the look by blending it.
The Buying Guide
- A large, fluffy makeup brush is best for applying powder bronzers, and a makeup sponge or stippling brush works nicely with cream ones.
- Use bronzers for contouring, but only matte ones when defining cheekbones. Shimmery bronzers will look fake if you use them in this way.
- Shimmery bronzers can also make a face look sweaty if you’re not careful enough.
- If your skin has a muddy/orange appearance, you have probably used too much bronzer.
- You can use a highlighter instead of a bronzer if you want a shinier appearance. Use this on your nose, eyelids, cupid’s bow and cheekbones.
- Contouring products are also different from bronzers and are used to create more defined features.
- Makeup products (including bronzers) contain preservatives, chemicals and other ingredients that can be irritating or produce allergic reactions. Ifs this happens, wipe it off and stop using it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide