Neutrogena Beach Defense Oil Free Water-Resistant Body Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 30
Last updated date: March 30, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Body Lotions With SPF 30 and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Body Lotion With SPF 30 you should buy.
Update as March 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best Body Lotion With SPF 30 for a detailed review of all the top body lotions with spf 30.
This body lotion is formulated with Neutrogena's Helioplex sunscreen technology to prevent sunburns. It is fast-absorbing and designed for active families. The lotion is water resistant for up to 80 minutes.
In our analysis, the Neutrogena Neutrogena Beach Defense Oil Free Water-Resistant Body Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 30 placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
6.7-fluid ounce bottle of Neutrogena Beach Defense Water-Resistant Body Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 30 to help prevent sunburn and decrease the risk of skin cancer when used as directed. Formulated with Helioplex sunscreen technology, this body ; face sunscreen provides superior broad spectrum protection against skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. Fast-absorbing sunscreen lotion is designed for your active family and features an oil-free, oxybenzone-free and PABA-free formula that protects against sun and water damage. Beach-strength sunscreen formula with SPF 30 can stand up to any outdoor activity and is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes. Superior sun protection from the #1 dermatologist recommended brand, in a sunscreen lotion formula that contains no oxybenzone, absorbs quickly and is easy to apply.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Body Lotions With SPF 30
Using body lotion is an important part of a daily skincare routine. Not only does body lotion help to moisturize your skin, but it can give it that healthy glow, reduce flakiness and improve the look of aging. Skin that is dry and dehydrated is not able to repair itself as quickly as moisturized skin, and this can make it look older and accelerate aging.
When choosing a body lotion with SPF, be sure to pay attention to the ingredients. An effective body lotion should be easy to rub into your skin without feeling sticky or greasy.
When it comes to SPF in your body lotion, opt for at least SPF 15. No matter what type of skin you have, wearing at least SPF 15 will ensure your skin is protected from harmful rays. You can buy body lotion with different levels of SPF, such as SPF 30 or SPF 50.
The Body Lotion With SPF 30 Buying Guide
- Your body lotion with SPF shouldn’t contain any ingredients that may irritate your skin. For some people, fragrance is an irritant. If you have sensitive skin, opt for a body lotion that is fragrance free. Keep in mind that even unscented lotions may have an added fragrance in them. Watch out for lotions that have color additives or dyes, as those can also harm the skin. Other ingredients you might want to avoid include sorbic acid, citric acid, benzyl alcohol and parabens.
- If you have sensitive skin and want a lotion that protects it and has anti-irritant properties, look for ingredients such as aloe, allantoin and green tea. Other soothing ingredients include chamomile extract, grape extract and licorice root.
- The packaging of the body lotion with SPF is important to consider to ensure your product stays effective over time. If you have a body lotion with antioxidants, for example, it’s best to buy a container that is opaque. Too much light exposure can deteriorate the effectiveness of the lotion.
- While some body lotions with SPF are sold in jars, this is an unsanitary packaging choice. Opt for pump bottles or tubes instead because there is less chance of spreading bacteria from your fingers this way.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide