Nestl Bedding Microfiber Hypoallergenic Duvet Cover Set, 3-Piece
Last updated date: September 4, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as September 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Hypoallergenic Duvet Cover for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the Nestl Bedding Microfiber Hypoallergenic Duvet Cover Set, 3-Piece placed 9th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PREMIUM HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: Our hotel collection bedding set is woven from the highest quality microfiber material, double brushed on both sides for ultimate softness and comfort. Lightweight, breathable and cool to the touch, our luxuriously soft bedding will create a serene sleeping experience, leaving you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. QUEEN SIZE: 3-piece set includes one duvet cover and two pillow shams. Queen size duvet cover measures 90” x 90” inches and includes button closure and string ties. Queen size pillow shams measure 20” x 26” inches with a 1.5” decorative flange and back overlap closure for an elegant, seamless look. Also available in California King, King, Full and Twin sizes. ELEGANT AND VIBRANT: Slip this protective layer over your comforter, blanket or duvet insert instead of a top sheet. Useful and practical, the duvet cover secures with buttons and is easy to remove and wash. Our fabulous selection of vibrant colors won’t fade after washing and are a beautiful, elegant way to update your bedroom. EASY CARE & CLEANING: Machine washable in cold water and tumble dry on low. Fade, stain, shrink and wrinkle resistant. Our sheets are wrinkle free with no ironing necessary, as well as hypoallergenic, environmentally friendly and resistant to dust. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Welcome to the Nestl Bedding family! Every purchase includes a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee. Our #1 goal is to provide you with unparalleled customer service and we’re only happy if our customers are happy! Shop with confidence because no matter what, we’ve got you covered!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
If you want to have a restful and peaceful sleep, then it’s important to pay attention to the kind of bedding you have. You don’t want to have scratchy sheets that keep you up all night long or duvets that make you sneeze every five minutes. Look for a hypoallergenic duvet cover if you have allergies or sensitive skin.
Comforters and duvets often get confused for one another. However, there are a few key differences to note. A comforter is a fluffy blanket stuffed with synthetic fiber. It is quilted so the filling remains evenly distributed throughout the blanket. Comforters usually come with matching bedding sets that include sheets and pillowcases. A duvet, on the other hand, is a warm blanket that is stuffed with wool, feathers or a synthetic alternative. It’s designed to be used with a duvet cover, which acts kind of like a large pillowcase over the duvet. It’s perfect for those chilly winter nights. Duvet covers offer a lot of flexibility when it comes to style because you can simply change the cover when you want to switch up the aesthetic in your bedroom. Duvet covers are easy to wash and maintain and help to elongate the life of your duvet.
When you’re selecting bedding, opt for hypoallergenic materials for a more comfortable sleep. Look for natural fiber fabrics, like cotton and bamboo. Some microfiber is also hypoallergenic. It’s important for bedding to have moisture-wicking properties because this prevents the growth of mold and mildew which are common allergens. What makes the material hypoallergenic is that it will not cause an allergic reaction when in contact with the people that use them. Of course, you cannot prevent allergies with the material alone. Be sure to change and wash your bedding often for the best results.
The Buying Guide
- The most important thing you’ll need to look at when buying a hypoallergenic duvet cover is the size. In addition to checking the size of your duvet and matching it with the cover, take a few extra minutes to measure it and ensure it fits within the size chart of the duvet cover.
- When it comes to hypoallergenic materials, look for natural fabrics like cotton, silk and bamboo. Microfiber can also be hypoallergenic. Make sure that the fabric is breathable and is able to wick away moisture. This will help keep the duvet and your bed free from mildew and mold, which can irritate the skin and your allergies.
- Take a look at what kind of closure feature the duvet uses. Most commonly, they use zippers or buttons to keep the duvet inside the cover. Some also have fabric ties. Consider what is most convenient for you.
- One of the great things about duvet covers is that you can completely change the look of your bed depending on the style of duvet cover you choose. Consider whether you want a solid color or a patterned fabric. You’ll also need to see whether you have matching sheets and pillowcases or if you want to use an accent color. Some duvet covers are sold on their own while others come in a set with pillow shams or decorative pillows.
- If you want to ensure your bedding is free from allergens, be sure to wash your sheets, pillowcases and duvet covers frequently. When you move around in your bed or fluff your duvet or pillows, you can actually release the allergens into the air, which can then irritate your eyes, nose and skin. Consider covering your mattress and pillow with a protective cover so that the allergens don’t seep into them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide