Nestl Bedding Double Brushed Microfiber Pillow Shams, 2-Piece
Last updated date: June 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pillow Shams and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pillow Sham you should buy.
Update as June 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pillow Shams for a detailed review of all the top pillow shams.
These breathable, lightweight microfiber shams feel cool and luxurious to the touch. They have a back-overlap envelope, and the material is double brushed. Best of all, they are hypoallergenic, so you can sleep more easily.
In our analysis, the Nestl Bedding Nestl Bedding Double Brushed Microfiber Pillow Shams, 2-Piece placed 7th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Our hypoallergenic pillow shams are woven from the highest quality microfiber material, double brushed on both sides for ultimate softness and comfort. Lightweight, breathable and cool to the touch, our luxuriously soft pillow shams will create a serene sleeping experience, leaving you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pillow Shams
Pillow shams are a decorator’s dream since they can update a room with little investment. They do cover up your pillows, but they are not the same as pillowcases. Shams are thicker, and they protect the pillows while providing a more decorative look.
Standard pillow shams are square-shaped, in the traditional European style. These are purely decorative and are used as accessories. They also come in other sizes, and they can be used on beds, couches, window seats and anywhere else you might toss a pillow.
Some are sold with matching comforter sets, while others are not, allowing you to mix and match décor styles as you choose. Envelope-backed styles let you easily insert the pillows in the middle of the sham backs. Other types may have zippers or buttons, though these are less common.
You can find pillow shams in countless sizes, colors, patterns and materials. They are relatively inexpensive, making it simple to replace them if needed, or if your room’s aesthetic changes. In general, pillow shams should last longer if they are made of durable materials.
The Pillow Sham Buying Guide
- Measure your pillows before ordering your shams to ensure you get the right size.
- If you have allergies, look for hypoallergenic materials when choosing a pillow covering.
- If your comforter is still in good shape but the shams are not, look for coordinating colors and patterns in your new ones. It can make your room look more beautiful and inviting than if you were to stick with the tired old shams you had.
- Read the manufacturer’s instructions on the label before washing the shams. Some need to be turned inside out, some require cold water only and others shouldn’t be put in the dryer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide