NEST Fragrances Decorative Wax Candle
Last updated date: March 11, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Candles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Candle you should buy.
Update as March 11, 2023:
Checkout The Best Candle for a detailed review of all the top candles.
The attractive gift box that surrounds this candle makes it an ideal present for a variety of occasions, including Christmas, anniversary and birthday celebrations. The 21.2-ounce candle sits inside an attractive glass holder and sports three wicks that can burn for up to 100 hours.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the NEST Fragrances Decorative Wax Candle placed 1st when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
NEST New York’s expertly crafted Amalfi Lemon & Mint Scented 3-Wick Candle fills your home with a captivating scent that brings elegance to everyday living. This luxury decorative candle is housed in a glass vessel adorned with chic frosted stripes designed to complement any décor. Inspired by Italy’s Amalfi Coast, the fragrance features zesty lemon and orange bergamot blended with fresh mint and a hint of driftwood, creating a fresh and exhilarating mood. This large, three-wick scented candle has a 75–100 hour burn time, measures 5 inches wide by 4.75 inches high, and is made with a proprietary wax designed to burn cleanly and fill your space with fragrance. As part of an ongoing commitment to cruelty-free practices, NEST New York has been certified by PETA, a leading organization that certifies brands that operate without animal testing. NEST New York’s fragranced home, perfume, and body care collections transform the everyday by artfully blending notes of the familiar, the exotic, and the unexpected for a fragrance experience like no other. Let NEST New York scent your world.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Candles
Whether you want to create a romantic ambiance, or you don’t have access to electricity, a candle is an excellent option. Not only does it act as a light source, but it also helps to set the mood. If you opt for a scented candle, you can also create a specific atmosphere based on the types of scents used in the candle, which can help people both relax or energize.
A candle is essentially an ignitable wick, which is embedded in a cylinder of wax. It’s an interesting system because the fuel (the wax) is also the package of the igniting system (the wick). A candle wick is typically a kind of twine that is absorbent. This factor is key in igniting. The way a wick works is that it absorbs the liquid wax and moves it up the wick while the top of it burns.
The main aspect to consider when buying candles is what you’re going to use them for. If they are primarily a source of light, then you’ll want to ensure the candles you buy have a long burn time. If you’re using candles for ambiance, then there are additional aspects to note, such as color, scent and style.
There are many instances when candles come in handy. In addition to creating a romantic atmosphere or providing light, candles are actually good for your health. Lighting a candle can create a sense of calm for many people, and help those who are overcome by feelings of anxiety. For those who meditate or pray, candles can aid in visualization and manifestation techniques where you have to focus on the burning flame.
The Candle Buying Guide
- One of the most important elements to look at when buying a candle is what kind of materials are used to make it. Opt for premium soy wax as opposed to wax made from crude oil by-products. For with wick, a 100% cotton wick is best, though you can also find lead wicks on the market which may be harmful to some.
- When it comes to candle scents, decide whether you want to go natural or not. In natural candles, the scent comes from perfume-grade fragrances and essential oils. Sometimes, however, manufacturers may use synthetic fragrances and artificial colors, which can release harmful toxins in the air when burned.
- In order to get the maximum amount of burn time from your candle, only light your candle for two to three hours at a time. Be sure to trim your wick about a quarter-inch before you light your candle. This is an important step you should do each time. This way, you can control the amount of wax (which is the fuel for the candle) on the wick, which in turn means that there will be less soot created as the candle burns.
- In order to keep your candles in perfect shape, be sure to store them in a cool, dry place without moisture. For example, don’t keep them in the bathroom or kitchen. Sometimes the essential oils in the candles can get discolored when they are exposed to a lot of moisture. Sunshine can also have the same effect.
- While candles are useful, they also add to your home décor. Be sure to pick one which complements your style. You can find candles in stylish jars and in different colors. Select one that matches your décor or go for a bold look by picking a candle that provides a bright accent color.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide