NERUB Eco-Friendly Grocery Tote Bags, 10-Count
Last updated date: September 23, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Grocery Tote Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Grocery Tote Bag you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best Grocery Tote Bag for a detailed review of all the top grocery tote bags.
Simple, yet strong is the best way to describe this grocery tote bag set. Each bag features a different solid color, such as yellow, red, blue and green. The bags are outfitted with durable handles and made to handle up to 40 pounds of groceries at a time.
In our analysis, the NERUB NERUB Eco-Friendly Grocery Tote Bags, 10-Count placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
STURDY & DURABLE: There are reinforced handles sewn to the bottom of the tote bag for extra durability, and there is a thick removable plastic bottom insert for extra strength while grocery shopping. LARGE CAPACITY: 15″ H x 13″ L x 10″ W. After extensive research, we believe this size is the most practical size. You can carry the grocery bags over your shoulder and easily carry heavy loads. ECO-FRIENDLY: Made of recycled polypropylene, use reusable bags to protect the environment. EASY TO CLEAN: Machine Washable, Hand Washing recommended, easy to fold after wash the tote bags, Hang dry only. VERSATILITY: These heavy duty reusable shopping bags are great for GROCERY SHOPPING, picnics, laundry, the beach, travel, and more.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Grocery Tote Bags
If you’re concerned about the environment, you’re probably looking for ways to reduce your household’s carbon footprint. One way to do that is to cut down on single-use plastics, which have been cited as a top contributor to environmental issues. In fact, we produce 300 million tons of plastic every year across the globe, 91 percent of which ends up either in landfills or discarded as litter.
Like other single-use plastics, grocery bags don’t break down easily. In fact, experts say they can take up to 1,000 years to fully degrade, and recycling isn’t a viable option because it costs more to recycle plastic bags than what they’re worth. Most curbside recycling programs ban grocery bags, forcing consumers to either toss them into the regular garbage or take them to a grocery store that accepts them for recycling.
Reusable grocery tote bags have become a great alternative to grocery store plastic. Not only are they more environmentally friendly, but they’re also easier to use. You can stand them up on the carousel and fill them, then slide them into your trunk to take home. Typically, you can squeeze far more groceries into each bag, resulting in fewer trips from your trunk to your kitchen when you arrive home. But there are a few things you need to consider when choosing grocery tote bags, including capacity and ease of use.
The Grocery Tote Bag Buying Guide
- As you choose your grocery tote bags, picture the size of the carousels at your favorite grocery store. If you do self-checkout, you’ll need to be especially aware of whether your chosen bags will fit into the slots.
- Having tote bags with rigid sides is helpful, as they will hold the bag open while you’re loading and unloading them.
- When you aren’t shopping, you’ll need to store your tote bags. Some fold down to easily slide into your pantry or your trunk, while others fold up into small squares. You can also find bags that come with a zipper pouch to hold the bags between uses.
- The handles of your tote bag will come into play, as well. Longer handles are convenient for tossing over your shoulder, but shorter handles may give you more control. Remember that you’ll probably be toting heavy items like canned goods and gallons of milk, so choose a bag with reinforced handles and tear-resistant fabric.
- Insulated bags are bulkier and thicker, but they free you up to make a few stops on the way home without having to worry about your refrigerated and frozen items getting warm.
- Over time, your grocery tote bags will accumulate dirt and grime. Some bags can be tossed in the washing machine to clean, then line dried. Others will need to be wiped down.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide