Nerf Rampage N-Strike Elite Blaster
Last updated date: October 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toy Blasters For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toy Blaster For Kids you should buy.
Update as October 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toy Blaster For Kids for a detailed review of all the top toy blasters for kids.
The Nerf Rampage N-Strike Elite Blaster can shoot rounds in rapid succession up to 75 feet. It can also hold 25 darts, meaning you won't have to stop to reload as often. Though the price tag is slightly higher than other Nerf guns, it's still in the affordable range and worth it if you want to extend your gameplay by not having to reload.
In our analysis of 64 expert reviews, the Nerf Rampage N-Strike Elite Blaster placed 12th when we looked at the top 19 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
When the mission calls for serious firepower, bring along the Nerf N-Strike Elite Rampage blaster that packs a high-capacity 25-dart drum and comes with 25 Official Nerf Elite darts. Shoot a rapid-fire dart storm at targets with the toy blaster’s slam-fire action as you hold down the trigger and keep sliding the handle to unleash all 25 darts fast. The Rampage Nerf blaster is manually operated — no batteries required — so you’re in control as you prime and fire by hand. This blue N-Strike Elite blaster for kids, teens, and adults is designed for distance, sending darts streaking through the air up to 90 feet (27 meters). The Nerf Rampage toy blaster comes with 25 Official Nerf Elite darts that are designed for distance, tested and approved for performance and quality, and constructed of foam with flexible, hollow tips so they’re fun to blast — and get blasted with — indoors and outdoors. Nerf and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toy Blasters For Kids
No matter what generation you belong to, chances are you’re familiar with toy foam blasters. Today’s blaster products combine the safe materials that made them popular in their early years with the latest innovations to make them powerful and fun.
Toy blasters shoot balls or darts at targets that are designed to strike humans without hurting. They’re especially popular with older children, although many versions are safe for children ages 8 and up. Since the projectiles they shoot are soft in nature, they’re generally acceptable for indoor or outdoor use.
If you’re buying a Nerf gun for a young person in your life, pay close attention to shooting power. That’s the element of the gun that will be considered the most “fun.” However, if you’re concerned about safety and indoor use, you may not necessarily go for the most powerful, especially if you have younger children. Some models have shooting power of approximately 70 feet per second, although others can shoot at up to 100 feet per second.
Perhaps more important than shooting power is recovery. Some blasters can shoot rounds in rapid succession, while others have recovery time between each shot. You’ll also find that some blasters need to be reloaded after a few shots, while others will hold 25 or 100 rounds. That means more uninterrupted shooting time, which equals more fun for everyone.
Lastly, decide what projectiles you want to shoot. Some blasters shoot balls, while still others shoot darts. The option you choose will probably be a matter of preference, but you may find your own children prefer one over the other. You should also look into the number of rounds that come with the blaster you choose, as well as the purchase price for replacements since some of those rounds are bound to get lost during the course of gameplay.
The Toy Blaster For Kids Buying Guide
- No matter the age, toy blaster owners want to know their blaster has power. Some models can shoot rounds at speeds of up to 125 feet per second, while others come in at only about 70 feet per second.
- Distance is important, as well. Some blasters can shoot as far as 70 feet, although they do best within 50-feet ranges.
- Consider a blaster that can fire all loaded rounds in rapid succession.
- If rapid-fire shooting is important to you, though, you may find some models bothersome. You’ll notice a slight delay after you pull the trigger before something happens.
- Extended playtime can make an uncomfortable grip unbearable. Look for a toy blaster with a comfortable grip that will make it easy to play longer.
- It’s important to note that blasters are better for older players, with a recommended age of 14 and up, although there are a few that are rated for ages 8 and up.
- Stopping to reload can hold you back while you’re in the heat of battle. Consider a blaster that holds up to 25 rounds, which will keep you going for quite a while between reloads. Some models only have the ability to hold 8 darts. Others hold even less and must be reloaded frequently.
- Price is a big differentiator when it comes to toy blasters. No matter which one you choose, you’re sure to find one that fits your budget.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide