Nekmit Portable Multi-Pocketed File Keeper
Last updated date: June 16, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top File Keepers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best File Keeper you should buy.
Update as June 16, 2022:
Checkout The Best File Keeper for a detailed review of all the top file keepers.
This file keeper is heavy-duty and water-resistant. It has a large capacity for letter-sized paper. The easy open and close zipper makes accessing your documents a breeze.
In our analysis, the Nekmit Nekmit Portable Multi-Pocketed File Keeper placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
3-Inch zipper file keeper with 3 round rings. The solid material and water resistant fabric support heavy duty. 3 Inch round rings enable to hold large capacity card or coupon sleeves and 8.5×11 inches paper. Easy opening and closing zipper design allows access to inner files. Handle and removable shoulder strap for portable carrying.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On File Keepers
A file keeper, also known as a binder, is a stationery tool that looks like a large book. Inside, however, there are no pages — only pockets on each cover, and rings on which you can secure your own papers and files. Using a binder or file keeper is an effective way to organize paper documents for school, work and home.
Some file keepers are open along the edge, while others have a zippered closure. This helps to protect the papers inside from crumpling or getting wet. Other file keepers may have a Velcro or hook-and-loop closure, which is handy for keeping the papers from spilling out. Opt for a file keeper with a closure if you will be transporting papers from one place to another, such as from home to school or from the office to home.
If portability is important, especially if you want to transport a lot of paper documents at once, you can opt for a file keeper that has a carrying strap. This makes it more comfortable to carry the binder over your shoulder like a book bag.
The File Keeper Buying Guide
- Some file keepers have three rings while others have two. Keep in mind the pre-punched paper typically has three holes in it, so it fits more easily into a three-ring binder.
- Opt for rings that are spring-loaded in the file keeper as this makes it easier to open and close them. This also ensures you don’t pinch your fingers in the rings.
- Most file keepers are designed to store letter-sized pages. However, you can also find some file keepers that are designed specifically for legal paper or A4 paper as well.
- The height of the file keeper, typically noted in inches, delineates how much space you have to store paper. For example, a 2-inch binder has enough space to store a 2-inch-high stack of documents, which is about the equivalent of 400 pages.
- If you plan on storing small pieces of paper, opt for a file keeper that comes with interior or exterior pockets. These are ideal for receipts, sticky notes and scrap pieces of paper.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide