NeeMee V-Neck Cocktail Hem Roaring 20s Dress
Last updated date: August 3, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Roaring 20s Dresses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Roaring 20s Dress you should buy.
Update as August 3, 2021:
Checkout The Best Roaring 20s Dress for a detailed review of all the top roaring 20s dresses.
This 1920s "The Great Gatsby"-inspired dress is so versatile. It is perfect for themed parties and is also casual enough for other special occasions like parties and dates. This polyester dress will help you stand out no matter which color you choose.
In our analysis, the NeeMee NeeMee V-Neck Cocktail Hem Roaring 20s Dress placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Zipper closure. Hand Wash Only. Polyester, sequin & beads. Zipper closure in the side. Great Dress for Cocktail, Prom, evening, event, Christmas, dance and for 1920s party, great gatsby party, art deco party and flapper party. Can also be used as Latin dress, tango dress, rhythm dress and rumba dress. Fashion 1920s Fringed Sequin Handmade pattern. Joyful dress for special occasion. Hand wash only.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Roaring 20s Dresses
The 1920s flappers were young women who embraced independent lifestyles and were known for their energy, fashion and forward-thinking ways. The older generation at the time thought that flappers were immoral and outrageous, but others found them to be provocative, intelligent and very stylish.
Today, about 100 years later, the iconic flapper dress is associated with those better qualities, and women still love wearing these dresses, whether the occasion is a costume party, themed celebration or other event. The outfits can even be worn as regular daily wear for those who want to channel a vintage aesthetic.
A classic flapper dress has a slim silhouette, is either sleeveless or has long sleeves and features fringe on the bottom. Typically the fringe ends at the knee or mid-calf.
The patterns on dresses of this style are usually art deco, highlighted with beads, sequins and/or jewels. These decorations can be sewn into the fabric or can be on a mesh overlay that fits on top.
Flapper dresses are usually straight-cut, but modern styles can be looser or more form-fitting. Today’s styles are also much more comfortable, made from polyester, elastic and other stretchy materials.
The Roaring 20s Dress Buying Guide
- Flapper dresses come in a variety of sizes and colors. If you are unsure about the fit, look for a sizing guide before purchasing.
- Most of these dresses are hand-wash only, so read the production description and launder the dress as directed. Otherwise, it could be ruined after just one wearing.
- Some “roaring 1920s” dresses are made for themed parties and special events, but others are more subtle and can be worn more often.
- Don’t forget about the accessories to complete the look — shop for long pearl or pearl-look necklaces, old-fashioned dance shoes and feathered headbands!
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide