NearMoon High Pressure Rain Showerhead
Last updated date: August 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Rain Showerheads and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Rain Showerhead you should buy.
Update as August 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Rain Showerhead for a detailed review of all the top rain showerheads .
Not only is this rain showerhead made from a heavy-duty solid stainless steel, but its also got an attractive chrome finish. The showerhead has an extra-large surface area with 90 silicone nozzles that are easy to keep clean. Even if your residence typically experiences low water pressure, this showerhead will still deliver a high pressure flow.
In our analysis of 106 expert reviews, the NearMoon High Pressure Rain Showerhead placed 4th when we looked at the top 18 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
STYLISH, NICE LOOK, High Quality SHOWER HEAD-Most showers on Amazon which are cheap chrome plated plastic. NearMoon 8 inch wide designer rain shower is 100% heavy duty solid stainless steel, durable with the highest rust resistance. The surface chrome finish makes the showerhead beautiful and awesome match with any bathroom decor. ENJOY A POWERFUL RAIN SHOWER EVEN IN LOW PRESSURE AREAS-Extra large rainfall shower head, 90 silicon nozzles. With the swivel ball connector you can adjust and fix it to any angle you like. The combination of ultra-thin and air-in technology leads to high pressure and strong flow. Producing Rainfall effect possible even at the low water pressure. NO MORE ANNOYING BLOCKAGES WITH SELF CLEANING NOZZLES-Flexible silicone jets prevent lime scale build-up for maintenance-free enjoyment, plus it’s angle adjustable for either men, women or kids to unwind after a hard day with a relaxing rain shower, it’s the ultimate way to bring a piece of spa luxury to your home. QUICK AND EASY TOOL-FREE INSTALLATION-It only takes a few minutes to install in wall-mounted or ceiling-mounted shower arms. With the swivel ball connector design, you will have good shower experience ever. BRAND ADVANTAGE-NearMoon has been committed to developing bathroom products for many years. Now is completed with extensive product lines, Better quality products, More favorable prices.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Our Expert Consultant
Home Improvement Expert
Vicki Liston writes, produces, and narrates “On The Fly…DIY,” an award-winning home improvement and DIY show of unique project tutorials for the casual DIY’er.
Home improvement and all things DIY have been Liston’s passion since she bought her first house in 2007 and she started making video blogs in 2014. She’s performed hundreds of DIY projects, from small ones to major, wall-smashing renovations and can teach you how to make a trendy DIY barn door for cheap. The proceeds earned from “On The Fly…DIY” are donated to no-kill animal shelters and rescue organizations. You can find her show on Prime Video.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Rain Showerheads
When you’re looking for new ways to relax after a long day, taking a warm bath is often at the top of the suggestion list. Sinking into a bubble bath with a book or a glass of wine can take your stress level down a few notches, but you can enjoy the same benefits with a great shower.
What takes a shower from good to great? It’s all in the nozzle, baby. The showerhead that came with your bathroom gets the job done, but a rain shower head transports you to your own personal waterfall.
The way you install your shower head will affect how your “rainfall” feels. “If your existing shower head is already in the ceiling, you’re halfway to happiness!” says Vicki Liston, a home improvement expert and host of “On The Fly…DIY,” an award-winning show with fun tutorials. “Most of us have a wall-mounted showerhead to contend with and we have to make compromises,” she says. Liston recommends purchasing a smaller shower head (6 inches to 8 inches) for wall-mounted scenarios. If you have ample water pressure, you can get away with a 10-inch showerhead.
“If your water pressure is just ‘ok,’ choosing a small 6-inch head will amp up the pressure inside the unit and force water out at a higher rate,” adds Liston. “If you have good to excellent pressure, venture higher into the 8-inch to 10-inch heads.”
When you’re choosing your ideal rainfall showerhead, take a look at its installation instructions, water flow rate and pressure levels, number of settings and cleaning instructions. For a more detailed look at choosing rain showerheads, take a look at our Tips & Advice.
The Rain Showerhead Buying Guide
- Home improvement expert Liston recommends choosing a metal rain shower head instead of a plastic option. “Plastic may be cheaper, but you get what you pay for,” she says. “Plastic cracks and leaks much quicker and it can harbor gross bacteria.”
- Look at the shower head’s installation instructions before you buy. Most of them install in minutes without any tools. Simple installation means you won’t need to call a plumber to enjoy your new showerhead, and that will save you some serious cash.
- You’ll also want to make sure that your new rain shower head fits your plumbing connections. Some showerheads fit most standard U.S. plumbing connections, but you should still look up the specs on your shower head connector to double-check.
- Think about the type of shower experience you’re looking for when you hunt for rain showerheads. Do you want to wash your hair under jets that mimic a waterfall? Look for a showerhead that hangs directly above you for that outdoorsy waterfall vibe. Do you want to reach every nook and cranny with your rain shower head? A shower head with an overhead spout and a handheld accessory provides a more complete clean.
- Each showerhead lists a “flow rate.” This number tells you how many gallons per minute your shower head will pump out. Think about your current water pressure situation when you’re looking at this number.
- A high-pressure flow differentiates rain shower heads from standard showerheads. However, using all of that extra H2O isn’t great for the environment (or your water bill). Some showerheads come with a built-in flow restrictor, so you can reduce the amount of water you use during most showers and save the high-pressure settings for special occasions.
- Take a look at the number of jets on your dream shower head. More jets equals more pressure and a more realistic rainfall experience.
- Most rainfall showerheads offer a number of custom settings for a different vibe every time. Compare the number of options each showerhead offers before you buy. Some offer settings like rain, aeration and high-pressure waterfall. Others might only have one setting, but that’s perfect for someone who wants the high-pressure rainfall effect without extra bells and whistles.
- Your showerhead will last longer and work more efficiently if you clean it regularly. Make sure your choice has easy-to-clean jets. You can detach the nozzles from the base for easy cleaning with some models.
- To prevent lime and soap scum buildup on other showerheads, pour about six tablespoons of salt down the back of the showerhead. Follow that with a half-cup of a hot water and vinegar mixture, then place the showerhead (holes down) in the rest of the water and vinegar solution. Swish it around for about a minute. After that, re-install the showerhead and let it run (with only hot water) for about 15 minutes. Your showerhead will be as clean as the day you opened the box.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide