Naturistick All-Natural Lip Balm Gift Set
Last updated date: November 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stocking Stuffers For Teens and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stocking Stuffer For Teens you should buy.
Editor's Note November 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Stocking Stuffers For Teens for a detailed review of all the top stocking stuffers for teens.
During the Christmas season, teens will benefit from a Naturistick All-Natural Lip Balm Gift Set in their stocking. As the air begins to cool, lips require extra attention so they don't become chapped. The set comes in five fun flavors that contain absolutely no chemicals. It's also environmentally friendly and cruelty-free.
In our analysis of 34 expert reviews, the Naturistick Naturistick All-Natural Lip Balm Gift Set placed 8th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Restore Your Lips with 100% Natural Lip Care by Naturistick and Bring Your Beautiful Smile Back • Made of 100% Natural Premium Beeswax with no harsh ingredients or artificial additives. • Harmoniously balanced, naturally soothing and refreshing, never overpowering. • Perfect for soothing and healing dry, chapped, or damaged lips. • Gentle on ultra-sensitive lips. Suitable for men, women, and children of all ages. • Packaged with minimal impact on the environment. Never tested on animals. Thousands of Amazon customers trust Naturistick Lip Balms for the wellbeing of their lips. We invite you to try it for yourself. What’s in the Box: Peppermint Frost, Pomegranate Passion, Vanilla Luxury, Mango Mist, and Green Tea Essence (1 each). Save with family pack of 6 when buying multiple (family pack contains 6 individual gift boxes). 100% Natural Ingredients: Beeswax, Sunflower Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Lanolin, Natural Flavors, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Cocoa Seed Butter, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Shea Butter. Share the Gift … Naturistick Lip Balms make for perfect gifts and stocking stuffers – any time, any occasion. Watch faces glow when you share! Try It Risk on Us! We believe Naturistick Premium Beeswax Lip Balms are the best money can buy – but don’t take our word for it – TRY IT RISK ON US! If, for any reason the lip balms do not live up to your expectations, simply let us know and we will make it right. Any time. No questions asked. Hit the “Add to Cart” button and check us out – You’ll be glad you did! Be sure to let us know how you like it – we love to hear from our customers!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stocking Stuffers For Teens
As your children enter their teenage years, you may find they are a little harder to buy for. If you’re looking for some inspiration to make this Christmas special for your son or daughter, read this guide for help picking the best stocking stuffers for teens.
Teens love their electronics, so look for accessories for their phones, tablets or laptops that would fit nicely in a stocking. Earbuds are always a good choice. Many models come in a choice of fun colors and have an extra-long cord that reaches over 3 feet. You want the earbuds to have a comfortable fit and emit a sharper and clearer sound than other models on the market.
Consider personal care items next, as most of these types of products fit neatly in a Christmas stocking. Teens need everything from deodorant to hair care products to scented body lotions. An all-natural lip balm gift set works well for both boys and girls as it is free from toxins, gluten, parabens and GMO ingredients. Look for lip balms that are designed to keep lips moisturized, while also soothing chapped skin. One with multiple flavors in each set, like vanilla, peppermint and green tea, is also a plus.
Add a few winter clothing accessories to the stocking next. Scarves, fuzzy socks, gloves and hats are all great choices, so long as you get them in a pattern or style that appeals to your teen. The ASIILOVI Wireless Black Bluetooth 5.0 Beanie meets these criteria, as it gives teens a way to listen to their music while keeping their head and ears nice and toasty. It’s available in 10 different color choices and has a battery life of up to 12 hours. Some beanies even come with a complimentary pair of knit gloves.
If your teen has a license, you can look for car accessories to add to the stocking. Car air fresheners, ice scrapers, emergency escape tools, key chains, bumper stickers or tire pressure gauges are excellent options.
The Stocking Stuffer For Teens Buying Guide
- Check to see if the item fits in the stocking along with its packaging. If not, you might be able to remove the item from the product packaging and add it to the stocking by itself. For example, a lip balm set in a gift box may not fit in the stocking, but each of the five lip balms found within the set will fit just fine when placed in the stocking separately.
- If you opt to buy your teen earbuds, keep in mind that long cords can tangle and that the earbuds are not meant to be used to block out noise. You’d need special noise cancellation headphones for that.
- Should the stocking stuffer require batteries, check to ensure that batteries are provided. Otherwise, you’ll need to make sure you buy a set to add to the stocking.
- Add a few pieces of your teen’s favorite candy to complete the stocking. This may include a candy bar, pack of gum or a bag of chocolate-covered raisins.
- Decide whether you’d like to wrap each of the stocking stuffers before placing them in the stocking. It may be more exciting to your teen to open up each item, but keep in mind that the wrapping paper takes up more room in the stocking, which results in a lower number of gifts.
- As you pack the stocking, make sure you put the smallest items in first. They will be the easiest to get down into the toe section of the stocking.
- Most stocking stuffers are affordable; however, a few carry a slightly higher sticker price. Typically, these are products that have special features that differentiate them from traditional models. For example, the Activ Life LED Bike Wheel Light is on the lower end of the price scale, but the ASIILOVI Wireless Black Bluetooth 5.0 Beanie costs slightly more because it transforms a classic hat into a music listening device.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide