Naturistick All-Natural Lip Balm Gift Set
Last updated date: December 16, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stocking Stuffers For Teens and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stocking Stuffer For Teens you should buy.
During the Christmas season, teens will benefit from a Naturistick All-Natural Lip Balm Gift Set in their stocking. As the air begins to cool, lips require extra attention so they don't become chapped. The set comes in five fun flavors that contain absolutely no chemicals. It's also environmentally friendly and cruelty-free. In our analysis of 32 expert reviews, the Naturistick Naturistick All-Natural Lip Balm Gift Set placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note June 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Stocking Stuffers For Teens for a detailed review of all the top stocking stuffers for teens.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Restore Your Lips with 100% Natural Lip Care by Naturistick and Bring Your Beautiful Smile Back • Made of 100% Natural Premium Beeswax with no harsh ingredients or artificial additives. • Harmoniously balanced, naturally soothing and refreshing, never overpowering. • Perfect for soothing and healing dry, chapped, or damaged lips. • Gentle on ultra-sensitive lips. Suitable for men, women, and children of all ages. • Packaged with minimal impact on the environment. Never tested on animals. Thousands of Amazon customers trust Naturistick Lip Balms for the wellbeing of their lips. We invite you to try it for yourself. What’s in the Box: Peppermint Frost, Pomegranate Passion, Vanilla Luxury, Mango Mist, and Green Tea Essence (1 each). Save with family pack of 6 when buying multiple (family pack contains 6 individual gift boxes). 100% Natural Ingredients: Beeswax, Sunflower Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Lanolin, Natural Flavors, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Cocoa Seed Butter, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Shea Butter. Share the Gift … Naturistick Lip Balms make for perfect gifts and stocking stuffers – any time, any occasion. Watch faces glow when you share! Try It Risk on Us! We believe Naturistick Premium Beeswax Lip Balms are the best money can buy – but don’t take our word for it – TRY IT RISK ON US! If, for any reason the lip balms do not live up to your expectations, simply let us know and we will make it right. Any time. No questions asked. Hit the “Add to Cart” button and check us out – You’ll be glad you did! Be sure to let us know how you like it – we love to hear from our customers!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stocking Stuffers For Teens
As your children enter their teenage years, you may find they are a little harder to buy for. If you’re looking for some inspiration to make this Christmas special for your son or daughter, read this guide for help picking the best stocking stuffers for teens.
Teens love their electronics, so look for accessories for their phones, tablets or laptops that would fit nicely in a stocking. Earbuds are always a good choice. The Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbud Headphones is a great pick, as it comes in a choice of 15 fun colors and has an extra-long cord that measures 3.6 feet. The earbuds have a comfortable fit and emit a sharper and clearer sound than other models on the market.
Consider personal care items next, as most of these types of products fit neatly in a Christmas stocking. Teens need everything from deodorant to hair care products to scented body lotions. The Naturistick All-Natural Lip Balm Gift Set works well for both boys and girls and is free from toxins, gluten, parabens and GMO ingredients. Each of the lip balms are designed to keep lips moisturized, while also soothing chapped skin. There are five flavors in each set, including vanilla, peppermint and green tea.
Add a few winter clothing accessories to the stocking next. Scarves, fuzzy socks, gloves and hats are all great choices, so long as you get them in a pattern or style that appeals to your teen. The XIKEZAN Bluetooth Beanie Hat With Headphones meets these criteria, as it gives teens a way to listen to their music while keeping their head and ears nice and toasty. It’s available in either a gender-neutral black or gray and has a battery life of up to 15 hours. As an added bonus, this beanie also comes with a complimentary pair of knit gloves.
If your teen has a license, you can look for car accessories to add to the stocking. Car air fresheners, ice scrapers, emergency escape tools, key chains, bumper stickers or tire pressure gauges are excellent options. As an example, you could opt for the Ionox Digital Tire Pressure Gauge, 150PSI, which has a non-slip handle that is built in an ergonomic design. It has a handy LED display and is super easy to use, so your teen won’t have any trouble keeping an eye on their tires’ air pressure.
DWYM Fun Fact
Some of the first Christmas stockings were plain socks. They were filled with fruit and other foods and hung from a fireplace on Christmas Eve. Today, each family has their own tradition as to where the stocking will be placed. Some stick to the fireplace, while others use the staircase banister. Setting them underneath the Christmas tree is also common. Of course, stockings are no longer filled with just food. If you have a teenager in your house, you’ll want to label the stocking with the teen’s name and then fill it with age-appropriate gifts.
Understanding your teen’s development will help you select stocking stuffers. For example, adolescents are more interested in friends. A gift card to an escape room or a card game that could be enjoyed with peers would work well for a stocking. Teens also start becoming more concerned with school work and their futures. Academic planners and journals are perfect for meeting this need. Additionally, you’ll want to let your teen know that you understand them and appreciate their interests. Consider a stocking stuffer that encourages the teen’s passion. If your teen is interested in photography, for example, you could go with a small photo album or a new SD card for his or her camera.
The Stocking Stuffer For Teens Buying Guide
- Keep an eye on the company’s refund policy. Some companies offer satisfaction-guarantees, while others provide lifetime warranties. This is true even for smaller stocking stuffer items.
- Check to see if the item fits in the stocking along with its packaging. If not, you might be able to remove the item from the product packaging and add it to the stocking by itself. For example, a lip balm set in a gift box may not fit in the stocking, but each of the five lip balms found within the set will fit just fine when placed in the stocking separately.
- If you opt to buy your teen earbuds, keep in mind that long cords can tangle and that the earbuds are not meant to be used to block out noise. You’d need special noise cancellation headphones for that.
- Should the stocking stuffer require batteries, check to ensure that batteries are provided. Otherwise, you’ll need to make sure you buy a set to add to the stocking.
- Add a few pieces of your teen’s favorite candy to complete the stocking. This may include a candy bar, pack of gum or a bag of chocolate-covered raisins.
- Decide whether you’d like to wrap each of the stocking stuffers before placing them in the stocking. It may be more exciting to your teen to open up each item, but keep in mind that the wrapping paper takes up more room in the stocking, which results in a lower number of gifts.
- As you pack the stocking, make sure you put the smallest items in first. They will be the easiest to get down into the toe section of the stocking.
- Most stocking stuffers are affordable; however, a few carry a slightly higher sticker price. Typically, these are products that have special features that differentiate them from traditional models. For example, the Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbud Headphones, Naturistick All-Natural Lip Balm Gift Set and Ionox Digital Tire Pressure Gauge, 150PSI are all on the lower end of the price scale, but the XIKEZAN Bluetooth Beanie Hat With Headphones costs slightly more because it transforms a classic hat into a music listening device.