Naturistick 100% Natural Assorted Flavor Beeswax Chapsticks, 8 Pack
Last updated date: February 6, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Chapsticks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Chapstick you should buy.
Update as February 6, 2023:
Checkout The Best Chapstick for a detailed review of all the top chapsticks.
Coming with eight tubes, this large quantity gives you four diverse flavors. The formula stays natural and avoids chemicals and common irritants. These comforting chapsticks also work well for people with sensitive skin.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the Naturistick 100% Natural Assorted Flavor Beeswax Chapsticks, 8 Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
8 Naturally Soothing Flavors – Peppermint, Pomegranate, Vanilla, and Green Tea (2 each) 100% Certified Beeswax and Natural Ingredients – No Petroleum, Chemicals, Gluten, or Parabens. Non-GMO Proprietary Formulation – Gentle on Ultra-sensitive Lips and Safe for Adults and Children of All Ages Cruelty-Free and Environmentally-Friendly Packaging – Never Tested on Animals Best Year-Round Lip Protection for the Whole Family. Full Refund or Replacement if Ever Dissatisfied
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Chapsticks
If you want to keep your lips moisturized, chapstick is an essential personal care item to have on hand. This product looks similar to a tube of lipstick except that it often doesn’t add a tint to your lips. Instead, the waxy substance serves to keep your lips from getting chapped and may even help soothe them if they already are. Chapstick contrasts with other forms of lip balm that may come in a small tub that you dip your finger in and then apply to the lips.
Chapstick is available from many manufacturers that offer formulas for different needs. The most basic cosmetic form usually has a pleasant flavor and helps keep your lips from losing moisture. However, you’ll also find medicated versions of the product that go beyond moisturizing to also help if your lips hurt from cracking and provide a cooling effect. Some types of chapstick also include sunscreen for some extra protection when you’re outside.
Whether you opt for medicated or non-medicated chapstick, you’ll want to consider the types of ingredients used. Some chapsticks include only natural ingredients like beeswax, vitamin E and aloe. If you’re concerned about chemicals or allergies, these can be a good choice, and the natural ingredients may also provide some extra softness. If you opt for medicated chapstick, these products often include chemicals like menthol that soothe painful lips and encourage them to heal.
As you shop for chapstick, you’ll choose from plenty of flavor options that can make using the formula more pleasant. Basic and natural lip balms may taste like mint, fruits, candy, ice cream flavors or even your favorite soft drink. It’s important to note that medicated chapsticks usually have more of a chemical flavor and don’t come in as many options. If you just want the benefits of chapstick without the flavor, you’ll find plain versions as well.
The Chapstick Buying Guide
- Be aware that medicated chapstick may have ingredients that aren’t suitable for small children. You should check the label for warnings and age recommendations. Plus, avoid letting small kids use the product without your help.
- Read the chapstick’s ingredients list carefully so you don’t choose a formula containing something that you’re allergic or sensitive to.
- While you can get a single tube of chapstick, it often comes in multipacks. This means you can get multiple flavors and have spare tubes to keep in different places such as at your work, at home and in your car. When you compare the cost per tube of a single chapstick versus a set, you may find the multipack friendlier on your budget as well.
- Applying chapstick is simple, and you can start with either your top or bottom lip. Once you’ve used a thin coating on both, put your lips together to further spread the chapstick.
- If you also want to use lipstick, apply the chapstick in a thin layer first. If possible, let it sit for at least 10 minutes before you put on the lipstick. Otherwise, you might use a tissue to dab up some of the chapstick so you can put your lipstick on smoothly.
- Make sure to keep your chapstick’s cap on when you’re not using it.
- Although you’ll probably use up your chapstick first, you should plan to toss it away a year after you opened it. You might need to throw it away sooner if it gets exposed to extreme temperatures.
- While most chapsticks are safe to apply frequently, you don’t want to overdo it, especially if you use a medicated formula. As a rule of thumb, you might start by applying it at the start and end of each day. It’s usually fine to do a few more applications throughout the day when you feel your lips drying out as well.
- Using chapstick helps, but you should consider other ways to protect your lips and keep them from getting dry. For example, you should drink plenty of water throughout the day and use a humidifier if your home particularly has dry air. You should also avoid habits like frequently licking your lips or using them to hold items.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide