Nature’s Path Tree Nuts Crunchy Granola
Last updated date: July 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Granola and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Granola you should buy.
Update as July 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Granola for a detailed review of all the top granola.
Who says healthy treats have to cost a fortune? This granola bag has an affordable price tag and wholesome organic ingredients. It's rich in omega-3s and offers 15 grams of whole grains. Snackers will love that the granola comes in a resealable bag, as this makes it easy to pack for picnics in the park or road trips to your favorite destination.
In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the Nature's Path Tree Nuts Crunchy Granola placed 3rd when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Looking for a healthy, gluten free breakfast that’ll make your taste buds buzz? Look no further than our flavorful Nature’s Path Honey Almond Granola. You’ll fall in love with the exciting combo of crunchy Californian almonds and chia seeds mixed with crispy whole grain oat clusters, all sweetened with organic clover honey, providing 28g of whole grains, 4g of fiber, 5g of plant protein. Enjoy it as a wholesome breakfast or as an on-the-go snack thanks to the convenient resealable zip top pouch, and take comfort in the knowledge that you’re eating well in the morning, during the day, or in the evening (sneaky Midnight snack, anyone?). At Nature’s Path we hold organic to an even higher standard: to build and regenerate the soil. As pioneers of the organic movement, we believe organic food and farming is the best way to care for our bodies and for the planet. We always have and always will use our voice to stand for what we believe is right, and what organic truly means.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Granola
Granola is a protein-packed snack, ideal for giving you that much-needed energy boost during the day. Along with the protein, the heavy fiber content in granola makes you feel full longer, reducing the temptation to continue to snack between meals. It also contains ingredients like oats and flaxseed, which can help you keep your cholesterol and blood pressure in check.
But granola hasn’t been without criticism. Some granola bars and snacks are jam-packed with sugar and preservatives, negating some of the health benefits you’re getting from them. As consumers have become more aware of the importance of an organic diet, granola makers have looked for healthier ways to make these tasty treats.
If you’re on a special diet, you can probably find a granola that meets your nutritional needs. There are gluten-free, low-carb and keto-friendly options, as well as plenty of granolas that eliminate artificial ingredients. Using natural sweeteners, manufacturers can deliver the same dessert-like taste that you’d get from those loaded down with sugar. You can also find bars that are free of GMOs and made from plant-based ingredients.
Granola is available in a variety of formats. You may be familiar with granola bars, which are easy to slide into a tote bag or backpack for a quick snack while you’re on the go. But granola is more traditionally provided in nuggets. You can eat these as a snack or add your favorite type of milk for a delicious cereal.
It’s important to moderate your intake when you’re enjoying granola. Even if you’ve gone with a healthy option, it tends to be high in calories and can pack on the pounds quickly. It’s so filling, though, it shouldn’t take much to get the energy and hunger satiation you need to get you through to the next meal.
The Granola Buying Guide
- Granola not only can help keep you feel full between meals, but it’s also great for an energy boost. The protein-packed each serving is useful for seeing you through activities that take extreme endurance, like working out or taking a brisk hike through the mountains.
- The ingredient list can be your best guide when you’re looking for any healthy food. The best granola should have main ingredients like oats, nuts and seeds.
- Added sugar can be a problem with granola. In the future, manufacturers will be required to separate out added sugars on the nutrition label. You’ll see some manufacturers already doing that. Otherwise, you’ll have to look at the list of ingredients to see exactly the type of sugar you’re getting. Ingredients that can up the sugar content include chocolate chips, honey and fruit.
- Granola comes in a wide range of flavors, from cinnamon to fruit to peanut butter. If chocolate is thrown into the mix, check to ensure it’s made from unsweetened chocolate that doesn’t bump the sugar content up.
- If you’re on a vegan diet, the added proteins in granola can sometimes be a problem. Instead of one that contains whey or milk protein, look for one that uses a plant-based protein.
- Granola can come in a variety of formats, including bars. Some granola comes out lighter and crispier than what you’re used to in granola, so it may be worth trying out a smaller-size sample before committing to a bulk order of a new type of granola.
- Some granolas are manufactured in facilities with nuts, milk, eggs and other allergens. If you’re sensitive to these food types, read the label closely.
- You can make your own granola if you want to customize the taste. You’ll need oats, nuts and whatever seasonings and flavorings you want. This will allow you to ensure your granola is natural and healthy. Just put it in the oven on a baking sheet, stirring halfway through to make sure it cooks evenly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide