Nature’s Hangout Window Outdoor Bird Feeder & Seed Tray
Last updated date: August 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Bird Feeders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Bird Feeder you should buy.
Update as August 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Bird Feeder for a detailed review of all the top outdoor bird feeders.
This bird feeder attaches to your window with suction cups so you can see the birds close up. It’s simple to clean and refill. The suction cups are strong and will not dislodge.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Nature's Hangout Window Outdoor Bird Feeder & Seed Tray placed 10th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
AMAZING CLOSE UP VIEWS OF YOUR FAVORITE WILD BIRDS! Made from high transparency, see-through acrylic so you can study the beautiful markings of each bird. Makes bird watching fun and easy from the comfort of your own home while relaxing in your favorite chair, working at your desk, making dinner in the kitchen, and more. Kids and pets also love to watch the birds sitting inches away from their faces. ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF WILD BIRDS WITHOUT NEEDING BINOCULARS! If you are looking for a top-of-the-line bird feeder, to attract birds right to your window, you will love our Nature’s Hangout Outdoor Window Bird Feeder! It is made from high transparency, see-through acrylic so you can study and appreciate the beauty of local bird species. Now you can enjoy bird watching from the comfort of your home while drinking your morning coffee, making dinner, or working at your desk! THE EASIEST BIRD FEEDER YOU’LL EVER CLEAN… We created our high-end bird feeder with you in mind. The removable tray makes it easy to quickly and easily clean. Simply remove the tray, and discard any debris and old seeds. You can also quickly wipe down the surface with a wet towel to get rid of any dirt or water marks. And you don’t have to worry about bird seed staying wet and getting nasty. We made drain holes in the tray and main feeder to prevent seed from staying wet. Enjoy! PROVIDES HOURS OF ENJOYMENT FOR CHILDREN, CATS, & THE ELDERLY! Maybe you are looking for great way to teach your curious child about nature and birds— or you’re trying to keep your lazy cat entertained throughout the day— or maybe you’re looking for a way to help your elderly parents or grandparents feel at peace— Our Window Bird Feeder will provide hours and hours of wholesome enjoyment for all ages! INCLUDES OUR LIFETIME “STRONGEST SUCTION CUPS GUARANTEE.” Providing exceptional quality products and top notch customer service is our #1 Priority. We promise you that your Nature’s Hangout bird feeder will never fall down, or we’ll provide you with a full refund! You can click the yellow “Add to Cart” button today with confidence— knowing that you are getting the best window bird feeder!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Bird Feeders
Having an outdoor bird feeder is a great way to bring the beautiful songs of birds to your yard. The style of bird feeder you get, as well as the kind of seeds you put in it, will affect the type of wildlife you attract to your space.
There are several different types of outdoor bird feeders available. One of the most common kinds is the tray or platform bird feeder, which attracts a wide variety of birds. With this kind of feeder, you’re likely to see pigeons, starlings and sparrows in your garden. Keep in mind that this kind of feeder does not have a cover or protection against rain or snow. There is also little drainage which can cause fungal growth if the seeds get wet.
Another popular outdoor bird feeder is the house style. It has mesh walls and a cover to protect against wet weather and bird droppings. This kind of feeder attracts jays, cardinals, finches, sparrows and more. If you want a close look at the feathery friends, then opt for a window feeder that attaches to your window using suction cups. It’s a type of platform feeder but offers a little more coverage. They are easy to clean and refill.
The Outdoor Bird Feeder Buying Guide
- One of the most important things to consider when buying an outdoor bird feeder is what the weather is like in your area. If you get a lot of rain or snow, then a platform feeder is not an optimal choice because the seeds will get wet. However, in warm and sunny climates, platform feeders work well.
- Be sure to consider how easy the bird feeder is to clean. Note that birds often stand on or very near the seeds when feeding, which can mean that they soil the seeds as well. You will need to clean out the bird feeder on a frequent basis to keep the seeds fresh.
- If you want to have the birds frequent your yard, consider adding a birdbath feature in addition to the bird feeder. Giving them a source of cool, fresh water, along with food, will encourage them to spend some time in your garden.
- Be sure to place the outdoor bird feeder in an easy-to-access location for yourself. If you have to climb a ladder in order to reach it, you may be less likely to clean and refill the feeder on a frequent basis, which may discourage the birds from visiting.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide