Nature’s Garden Energy Boosting Organic Trail Mix Snack Variety Packs, 24 Count
Last updated date: March 16, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Trail Mixes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Trail Mix you should buy.
Update as March 16, 2023:
Checkout The Best Trail Mix for a detailed review of all the top trail mixes.
This trail mix pack comes with three different varieties: heart health mix, omega-3 deluxe mix and cranberry health mix. There are 24 individual servings in the pack.
In our analysis, the Nature's Garden Nature's Garden Energy Boosting Organic Trail Mix Snack Variety Packs, 24 Count placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
TOP SHELF INGREDIENTS. All Nature’s Garden products, including our nut and trail mix variety packs are made with certified organic ingredients of the highest quality. So rest assured, when you buy Nature’s Garden, you’re buying the absolute best. FREE FROM NASTIES. We’ve ditched the bad stuff and are committed to bringing you that good good. Each mix inside our Organic Trail Mix Snack Pack is free from preservatives, trans fats, GMOs, artificial ingredients, artificial flavors, cholesterol, and sodium. Whew! Take a big exhale and chow down without second guessing. FOR EVERY DIET. Did someone say yummy for all? Say goodbye to selective snacking and hello to savvy snacking, with trail mixes designed for everyone to enjoy! Each trail mix inside our Organic Trail Mix Snack Packs are proudly vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free. WALLET-FRIENDLY. How do you make a totally delicious, insanely nutritious, and crazy convenient snack even better? Buy in bulk and make it budget-friendly! Our Organic Trail Mix Snack Packs come in a bulk bundle of 24 individual 1.2oz (34g) packets featuring three of our best-selling trail mixes. The perfect way to indulge in a variety of yummy, for less. KICKSTART YOUR HEART. Each of the trail mixes inside our Organic Trail Mix Snack Packs proudly wear the healthy heart banner. This means that you can munch guilt-free, knowing you’re treating your heart (and soul) to a snack with a greater purpose.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Trail Mixes
If you’re looking for a little snack that has a bit of everything in it – nuts, granola, coconut, chocolate, dried fruit, potato chips, cereal and more – look no further than trail mix. Trail mix is a hodgepodge of food that is best eaten while on the go. Often quite high in calories, this snack offers a lot of energy in just a few small bites.
There are so many types of trail mix available, it can be difficult to know which one to go with. First consider what flavor profile you like best. For example, do you like mostly sweet or mostly salty snacks? How do you feel about the chewy texture of dried fruit? Do you like crunchy textures like granola and roasted seeds? This will help you narrow down the type of trail mix you prefer.
If you’re going for the healthy factor, then avoid trail mix that contain nuts coated in salt or sugar. Plain roasted nuts offer the crunch many people crave without the added calories. Trail mixes that contain lots of dried fruit are good choices because they have a lot of fiber. Plus, they help to curb that sweet craving without artificial sugar.
For those that are watching their sodium intake, it’s best to take a look at the nutritional information when selecting your trail mix. Because many trail mixes contain nuts coated in salt, they can be high in sodium and take you to your maximum allotment in just a few handfuls. Choose a brand that is low in sodium or add in unsalted items to the mix to dilute the salt.
The Trail Mix Buying Guide
- Pay attention to the branding of the trail mix, as that often has hints of whether the mix contains healthy or unhealthy ingredients. For example, if the trail mix brand focuses on unicorns and rainbows, it’s likely it contains a lot of candy and chocolate. For those looking for a healthier option, look for trail mixes that aren’t full of sweets.
- Because it is so delicious, it’s easy to eat trail mix without considering the serving size. For most brands of trail mix, the serving size is a quarter cup, which is about a small handful. When eating the trail mix, be sure to scoop out how much you want to eat instead of eating straight from the bag.
- If you like to be able to eat trail mix on the go, consider getting it packaged in individual serving sizes. This way, it’s easy to grab a pouch on your way out the door or pack one in your lunch. Individual serving sizes also help you to stick to the recommended serving size.
- Because most trail mixes contain nuts, it’s important to be very careful of where you eat it due to allergies. Many people who have nut allergies are anaphylactic, so even being near nuts can be dangerous to them. Don’t take trail mix anywhere where nuts are banned, such as in some schools. Also avoid eating it in closed-off spaces where you may be near people who are allergic to nuts, such as in an elevator or small room.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide