Nature Republic Organic Aloe Vera Moisturizer Korean Cosmetic
Last updated date: November 10, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Korean Cosmetics and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Korean Cosmetic you should buy.
Update as November 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Korean Cosmetics for a detailed review of all the top korean cosmetics.
The time-tested benefits of aloe vera makes this a great option for moisturizing and soothing. This formula contains 92% aloe vera and no animal ingredients for a soothing addition to your skincare routine. It absorbs rapidly and leaves no sticky or oily residue behind.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the Nature Republic Organic Aloe Vera Moisturizer Korean Cosmetic placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Relieving your skin with ALOE VERA: The main ingredient of this shoothing gel is California’s most celebrated organic aloe vera leaf extract certified by EVE VEGAN(Expertiese Vegan Europe) of France.It means it didn't went through animal experiment and it doesn't includes any animal ingredients. We minimized the use of artificial ingredients.The rich moisture of Aloe vera makes your rough skin moist whenever and wherever. It helps your skin satiny and smooth. Also,it is absorbed softly. Aloe effects: It helps our skin to be moisturized, relieved, recovered moisture, and brightened. Therefore, it is suitable for our irritated skin caused by external stimuli and pollutants and it can cool your sunburnt skin especially in summer. And, it relieves damaged skin and brightens our skin. Also, it prevents our skin to be wrinkled and dried. Refreshing finish: Dry skin can cause ugly hurtful cracks and healing can take longer than expected without the right treatment. This soothing gel will calm your skin and keep your skin moist all day. Now make your skin smooth with a refreshing finish. And, it offers moisture without any stickiness. Multi-using TIP: If you use it by mixing with a drop or two drops of oil, it can be used as a cream and as a moist pack. Also, it makes a skin barrier and keeps moisture on our skin for a long time. And, blend with makeup base with a ratio of 2:1. Then put it on your skin. In addition, massage your feet, hands, and body so on. If oil blended with it its will be more effective. You can relieve your eyes, newly shaved skin, too. When you do gel nails, use it to make your nail color vivid. Caution: If you experience any problems by sunlight during using the product or after using it, or if it has adverse side effects, we suggest you consult with a doctor. Don’t use it on wounded areas . And keep it away from children. After opening, use it immediately. It can be dried. Also, don't use used products. Before using it, you need to know how to use it and cautions.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Korean Cosmetics
Korean beauty product manufacturers ship their cosmetics all over the world for a reason. Although some of the ingredients can be found in the products you buy close to home, there are some you simply won’t find anywhere else. Known as K-beauty, these products are often proactive in preventing wrinkles and blemishes to keep the skin healthy and nourished throughout your life.
But if you’re looking for Korean cosmetics, it’s important to note the very things that make them unique. After all, if it’s the same product you could buy in your grocery store, you could save money on shipping and simply pick it up on your next shopping trip.
One of the most interesting ingredients found in K-beauty products is snail mucin. Yes, snail slime is a large part of some of the most popular Korean moisturizing creams. You may see the product listed on labels as snail secretion filtrate or even abbreviated as SSF. Although snail mucin hasn’t undergone as many tests as other products, it is believed to repair the skin’s natural barrier, which locks in moisture while keeping environmental irritants away.
Another reason U.S. consumers flock to K-beauty products is that because Korean skin tends to be on the sensitive side, their products are designed with that in mind. If you have sensitive skin, this could be a huge benefit. The Korean cosmetics market is also highly competitive, with brands always operating at peak performance to win customer dollars.
In other countries, consumers blot any hint of oil away, always going for that well-powdered appearance. In Korea, though, dewy skin is prized, and Korean beauty products are designed to lock in moisture without leaving an oily, greasy residue on the skin. Many K-beauty customers like the way Korean creams leave their skin looking and feeling, which is why you may be hearing so much about it.
The Korean Cosmetic Buying Guide
- One downside to Korean cosmetics is that the ingredients list and directions are often written in Korean. If you don’t speak the language, you can sometimes look up the product online and find this information in English. You may also be able to use an online translation service to at least get a rough idea of what the label reads.
- If you’re vegan or simply animal-conscious, keep in mind that some Korean beauty products contain snail mucin. Some companies have found a way to source the snail product responsibly and promise that snails are treated well while in their care, but it’s something to consider while you’re shopping.
- If you have discoloration issues, snail mucin is promoted to help correct those issues, as well as reducing the appearance of scars.
- Look closely at how the product boosts your skin’s natural oil production properties. Some products keep sebum and oil production at a minimum to help boost your skin health.
- As with any new product, test all creams, serums and lotions on a small patch of skin to check for sensitivities before using them on a larger area.
- If you’re buying K-beauty products as a gift, you can find some that come packaged in attractive gift boxes. You can add a bow for gifting or gift wrap it.
- Some Korean cosmetics are sold in small containers, and these can come in handy for packing up to take with you while traveling.
- Cosmetics can have an overpowering scent. Look for products with a low number of artificial ingredients to reduce the risk that you’ll be inhaling heavy perfumes throughout the day.
- Aloe vera is popular for soothing skin after overexposure to the sun. But it has also become popular in recent years for daily moisturizing. You can find aloe vera moisturizers in skincare products in the U.S., so unless it’s included as part of a set, look at any Korean aloe vera products closely to ensure you’re getting something you couldn’t find here.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide