Naturally KIDS Stuffed Unicorn Backpack
Last updated date: March 2, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top 5 Year-Old-Girl's Gifts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best 5 Year-Old-Girl's Gifts you should buy.
Editor's Note March 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best 5-Year-Old Girls’ Gifts for a detailed review of all the top 5 year-old-girl's gifts.
This plush unicorn and backpack is ideal for those who love playing pretend and creating fantasy worlds. The unicorn is removable and can be incorporated into any games. The backpack can be used for fun or outings.
In our analysis, the Naturally KIDS Naturally KIDS Stuffed Unicorn Backpack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
TODDLER BACKPACK for girls, boys: Perfect toddler boy girl backpacks for 2 3 4 year old child backpack for girls age 5 - toddler purse kids backpacks for girls - little toddler girl backpack. STUFFED UNICORN TOY: Are you looking for unicorn toys for girls age 3 4 6 7? Naturally Kids unicorn backpack is a great idea! Stuffed animal unicorn plush toys for girls - cute plushies. PRESCHOOL BACKPACK for girls - toddler travel toys: Our backpack is suitable for keeping outdoor toys for toddlers age 2-4 - cute outdoor toys for kids ages 4-8, outside toys for kids ages 2 4 8. KIDS TOYS UNICORN: Kids stuffed animal backpack for toddler girl toys - 2 3 5 year old girl toys best sellers 2020 - toddler unicorn girl toys age 2 3 4 6 7 8 years old - detachable toddler toys girls age 2 4 5 7. KIDS BIRTHDAY GIFT IDEAS: Toddler backpacks are lovely New Year's and Christmas gifts - 5 6 year old girl gifts best sellers - toddler gifts for 2 year old girls, boys, birthday gifts for 4 year old girls party favor.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On 5 Year-Old-Girl's Gifts
While the developmental stages of kids vary greatly, many five-year-old girls are on the precipice of being a “big kid.” They have passed the stage of toddlerhood and are no longer preschoolers. Many are in kindergarten, going to school with lots of friends and teachers. They are curious, adventurous, fearless and interested in the world around them. There are so many gifts available that cater to a five-year-old girl’s developmental stage and interest.
Many five-year-old girls are interested in dramatic play. They are highly imaginative and love creating new worlds with unicorns, dragons, princesses and superheroes. Some are working on their math skills and learning addition and subtraction, while others are more interested in sounding out words and working on their reading skills. Others love trying to master riding their bike without training wheels while some are more into arts and crafts.
Many kids this age are social butterflies. They love making new friends, playing with siblings and talking to adults. Gifts that encourage them to showcase their abilities and interests while interacting with others are important. This way, they can work on their sharing skills as well as their communication skills while playing with friends.
The 5 Year-Old-Girl's Gifts Buying Guide
- Consider what kinds of things the five-year-old girl in your life likes to play with. This will help you determine the best gift for them. Be sure to encourage their interests and skills, as well as challenge them to learn new things.
- If she enjoys making jewelry with beads and string, for example, consider getting her a beautiful jewelry box. She can use it to keep her creations so they won’t get lost all over the house. This also teaches her to take care of her belongings, which is an important lesson to learn for most five-year-old girls.
- For those who love imaginative play, fairy tales and unicorns, consider a backpack that enables her to bring her make-believe toys with her wherever she goes. For example, a backpack that comes with unicorn gifts is a great idea.
- Does your five-year-old girl enjoy arts and crafts? Many are creative and love drawing, painting, cutting and gluing their artwork. Look for a unique arts and crafts set that lets her create in a new medium, such as with sprinkles or glitter.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide