Natural Force Cold Filtered Certified Organic Protein
Last updated date: January 8, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Organic Proteins and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Organic Protein you should buy.
Update as January 6, 2023:
Checkout The Best Organic Protein for a detailed review of all the top organic proteins.
You'll find this organic protein powder comes in a choice of unflavored, vanilla or chocolate. It's derived from grass-fed cows and contains no GMOs or added sugar. In fact, the powder is sweetened with monk fruit. Each serving contains 20 grams of protein.
In our analysis of 52 expert reviews, the Natural Force Cold Filtered Certified Organic Protein placed 2nd when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
New Monk Fruit Sweetener (No Stevia!) – You asked, we listened! The original “farm to shake” Organic Grass Fed Whey is now stevia free and sweetened only with organic Monk fruit! Low Carb Keto Friendly Whey Protein – Natural Force Organic Grass Fed Whey is certified Keto by the Paleo Foundation. Each scoop provides 20 grams of complete protein with only 110 calories and 3 grams total carbs. Eco Friendly Packaging & Sustainable Sourcing – Our whey is sourced from heritage breed Jersey cows that graze on lush, coastal California grasses all year long. It is then packaged in a BPA-free recyclable pouch that uses 70% less plastic than standard tubs. 3rd Party Tested & Certified – Every batch is produced in a certified cGMP facility and is 3rd party lab tested for quality and purity. It is then certified by leading organizations such as USDA Organic, Project Non-GMO, OU Kosher, and American Humane. 100% Health & Happiness Guaranteed – We value our customers and want you to be healthy and happy. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, simply send us a message from your Amazon account and our world-class Customer Support team will take care of you.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Organic Proteins
Protein is an essential part of every human’s diet. Not only does it help build muscle, but it’s also important for boosting your immune system and burning off excess fat and calories. It even works to keep you fuller for a longer period of time, which can help prevent overeating.
Individuals looking to boost their protein intake can do so with organic protein powder. This versatile product can be mixed in with your morning oatmeal, added to your favorite smoothie or baked into a muffin. Before choosing a protein powder, there are a few things you’ll want to consider.
First, you’ll need to choose a protein base. The powder may be based on whey, casein, soy, hemp, egg or plant-based proteins. If you have certain dietary restrictions, this information is important. For example, individuals who are lactose intolerant will need to avoid whey and casein-based proteins, as they are derived from milk.
Next, look for the amount of protein in grams. Some organic protein powders offer a higher protein content than others.
Sugar isn’t good for any diet, so you’ll want to search the product label to determine the amount of sugar in the protein powder. For example, some bottles have just 1 gram. These low sugar amounts are ideal.
Some organic protein powders are designed for specific groups of people. Check to see if the product you’re interested in will meet your needs. You may notice one brand is made for sport and workout enthusiasts, while another caters to vegans. There are also keto-friendly and gluten-free protein powders.
Lastly, when buying organic protein powders, you’ll discover they come in a wide range of flavors. Keep this in mind if you plan on mixing the powder with another food. A few popular flavors include chocolate, berry, mocha and vanilla.
The Organic Protein Buying Guide
- Check to see if the organic protein powder comes with any certifications. Look for things “certified vegan,” “USDA Organic certified,” “Informed Choice certified” or “Non-GMO Project verified.” These are good indications that you’re buying a quality product.
- Always read the product label thoroughly, and be on the lookout for artificial flavors, colors and sweeteners. Sticking to all-natural flavors, colors and sweeteners is better for your body.
- It’s always a good idea to go over your eating plan with your doctor or nutritionist. Some organic protein powders have added vitamins, minerals and herbal supplements. If you’re already taking supplements, you may end up consuming more than the recommended daily dose. Additionally, some herbs interact negatively with certain medications, so it’s important to get the okay from your doctor if you take any prescription drugs.
- Always store your organic protein powder in its original container in a cool dry location. Moisture will cause the powder to spoil before the expiration date listed on the product packaging.
- Also, you’ll want to pay attention to the expiration date and use the protein powder up before the expiration date expires. The protein powder will lose its potency the longer it sits on your shelf. That means you won’t get the maximum benefits that you’re expecting.
- When determining if an organic protein powder is a good buy, you’ll need to divide the cost by the number of servings in the container. No matter how large the container, you’re sure to find a protein powder that fits your needs and your budget.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide