Natural Escapes Hydrating Vegan Organic Hand Lotion For Dry Skin
Last updated date: September 19, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as September 19, 2022:
Checkout The Best Organic Hand Lotion For Dry Skin for a detailed review of all the top .
Soothing is the best word to describe this organic hand lotion for dry skin. It's made with ingredients like aloe vera, coconut oil and oat protein, which moisturize and restore health to your skin. The formula includes vitamins and minerals as well and can be used on patches of eczema and psoriasis.
In our analysis of 35 expert reviews, the Natural Escapes Hydrating Vegan Organic Hand Lotion For Dry Skin placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
RESTORE SKIN’S RADIANCE & HEALTH! This all natural moisturizing cream delivers intense moisture, vital nourishment, antioxidants and nutrients at the cellular level! Your skin will be SILKY SMOOTH and moisturized ALL DAY, without feeling greasy! Works great as an extra dry skin cream! ANTIOXIDANT & ANTI-AGING CREAM: Instantly regenerates skin with the best all-natural and organic ingredients, including organic Aloe Vera, organic Olive oil, Coconut oil, Avocado oil, Oat Protein and Vitamins B5 & E. Skin is left deeply nourished and silky smooth! Powerful antioxidant lotion and hand cream for dry cracked hands. POWERFUL SKIN REGENERATION: Made with pure Lemongrass Essential Oil, which has been shown to tone and purify the skin! This propriety formula also helps repair and prevent crepey skin! NATURAL TREATMENT FOR ECZEMA, PSORIASIS & MORE! Works incredibly well for people with eczema, psoriasis, rashes, burns and other skin conditions due to its powerful skin regenerating properties! Can be used as a stand alone psoriasis cream and eczema cream. GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN & THE EARTH: Cruelty-free & vegan lotion contains NO parabens, synthetic fragrances, dyes, glycols, petroleum or pthalates! Great for sensitive skin and for use on children! Handcrafted in small batches in Colorado!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
You use your hands continuously throughout the day, so leaving dry cracked skin untreated on your hands can be quite painful. Fortunately, using a hand lotion regularly can keep your limbs hydrated and healthy.
Organic hand lotions are ideal, as they are free from parabens and polysorbates. Individuals who suffer from sensitive skin will also want to look for a lotion that is listed as hypoallergenic. The Puracy Organic Hand & Body Lotion is one such brand. It was created by doctors to be free of fragrances and other known irritants. It can be used on individuals of all skin types.
If you have children in the home who also suffer from dry skin, look for a formula that is dermatologist recommended and listed as gentle and safe for use on kids. You’ll find the Tree to Tub Organic Dry Skin Body Lotion, Lavender is a good choice for all members of the family.
Carefully review all of the ingredients in the organic hand lotion for dry skin. There are certain elements that you want to keep an eye out for, such as aloe, vitamin E and lavender essential oil. Some lotions include these, as well as a host of other botanicals and essential oils that provide health to your skin.
Some individuals experience dry skin on more than just their hands. In that case, you’ll want to look for a lotion, like the Everyone Organic Hand & Body Lotion, Coconut & Lemon, that is also made for use on the body and face.
The Buying Guide
- If you choose to apply the organic hand lotion to your face also, it is important that you avoid getting the lotion in your eyes. If you do, flush out your eyes with water right away and contact Poison Control at 1-800-222-1222.
- Always test a small area of your skin for allergic reactions. Just because a product is organic, doesn’t mean you can’t be sensitive to one of its ingredients.
- It’s good practice to reapply hand lotion every time your hands get wet. This is true whether you are washing your hands after using the restroom, washing dishes in the sink or giving your small child a bath. Water hydrates your body on the inside but dries it out on the outside. The lotion will restore the loss of moisture to your skin.
- In order to give a fair comparison of the price of each organic hand lotion, you’ll need to divide the price by the number of ounces. You can then compare the price per ounce. The Everyone Organic Hand & Body Lotion, Coconut & Lemon is among the most affordable, while the Puracy Organic Hand & Body Lotion, Fragrance Free and the Tree to Tub Organic Dry Skin Body Lotion, Lavender command a much higher price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide