Nathan James Payton Fabric Foldable Ottoman Foot Rest
Last updated date: August 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ottoman Foot Rests and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ottoman Foot Rest you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Ottoman Foot Rest for a detailed review of all the top ottoman foot rests.
Stylish is the best word to describe this ottoman foot rest. It comes in a choice of beige or gray and features decorative studs around the base of the lid. When not in use, this ottoman folds flat for easy storage. Setting it back up again only takes 5 minutes of your time.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Nathan James Payton Fabric Foldable Ottoman Foot Rest placed 3rd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Nathan James is the furniture company built for this generation. You don’t need to spend a fortune to get quality design-first furniture and when we say easy assembly, we mean it. Our is our word. Your purchase is backed by a 100% money-back . If you have any quality issues just contact us and we will send you a replacement immediately, no questions asked. Payton Cube Storage ottoman is a cozy seat padded for comfort and supported by a wooden frame. Open the removable lid to reveal a storage organizer perfect for decluttering your home. Fold it flat and easily stow away when not in use. Materials: -Foamed seat -Beige polyester fabric upholstery -Gold nailhead accents -Engineered wood with oak laminate Assembly Must-Haves: – Packaging carton as a working surface – No tools needed Weight Limit: -300 lbs.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ottoman Foot Rests
Having versatile pieces of furniture in your home give you flexibility and usability. Imagine a piece of furniture that can act as a chair, a table, a storage bench or a footrest. An ottoman is a handy accent piece that can be all those things and more.
Typically a round, square or rectangular shape, an ottoman looks like a small stool or bench. However, it can be so much more. Many ottomans also open up to a hollow inside which is an excellent place for storing things like blankets, pillows, TV remotes and books. Plus, the tops of ottomans, unlike poufs, are quite flat, making them ideal temporary tables. In many families, the ottoman doubles as a coffee table. You can simply add a large tray on top or use it as is.
Many ottomans come with a couch set as they are designed together and complement one another. You can also buy them separately and use them as accent pieces. Ottomans are economical ways of increasing the functionality of your space. Adding an ottoman to an empty corner of the room opens up possibilities for seating, storage, style and more.
The Ottoman Foot Rest Buying Guide
- Consider how much space you have to determine what size and shape ottoman works best. If you want to use an ottoman to double as a coffee table, a rectangular shape is best. If you’re adding additional seating, getting a square or round ottoman will give you flexibility as they can easily be moved around anywhere you need a chair.
- Consider how important having extra storage is for you. Some ottomans open up to provide extra storage space which you can use for items like blankets, toys and books. Others are filled with a stuffing and do not have storage.
- If you live in a small space, you can actually opt for a foldable ottoman. This way, you can easily collapse it and put it away under a couch or in a closet, and just take it out when you need the extra seating space.
- The cover material of the ottoman adds to its style. For example, a cable-knit cover gives off a cozy charm while a leather ottoman looks elegant and sophisticated.
- When it comes to color, decide whether you want to use the ottoman as a background or accent piece. If you don’t want it to stand out, opt for a color that matches other furniture in your room, like couches or chairs. If you want something that’s eye-catching, go with a bold color instead.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide