Narwey Kids’ Mesh Beach Bag & Tote For Sand Toys
Last updated date: March 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beach Bags For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beach Bag For Kids you should buy.
Update as September 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Beach Bag For Kids for a detailed review of all the top beach bags for kids.
In our analysis, the Narwey Narwey Kids' Mesh Beach Bag & Tote For Sand Toys placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Good Quality - It is made of thicker mesh and seams, super lightweight, opening with good shape. No Take the Sand Home - Shake the bag to get all the sand out of toys, mesh design also allows the water to drip off so it can dry faster. Beach Trips and Swimming Pool Essentials - The bag is huge to fit many sand toys of various size, and the wide opening is perfect for setting the bag on the sand and letting your kids grab and return items when needed. Or fit other beach and swimming necessities such as beach towel, sunscreen, swimsuits, sunglasses, goggles and so forth. Easy Storage - Folding up into its own exterior pouch when not in use takes up minimal space, or less mess by keeping toys stored in it hanging up at home. Bag size - unfold as 18 x 18 x 12 inch, fold as 9 x 6 x 1 inch.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beach Bags For Kids
When it comes time for your family to take a fun trip to the beach, you’ll want to have all the supplies needed to keep your kids entertained and ready for play in the sand and water. Purchasing a kids’ beach bag makes it easier to keep the essentials organized and carry them around from place to place.
First, consider the material the beach bag is made from — you’ll want to purchase a durable product that will protect your kid’s items well. A lot of kids’ beach bags are made of a mix of mesh and canvas, and these can work well for playing in the sand. If you want some extra protection, you can find beach bags that have a plastic layer that offers protection from water.
Think about your child’s age and comfort using bags when choosing which style to get and whether the bag should have components like zippers. Many beach bags have a simple drawstring and have mesh pockets on the sides without any zippers, and these can work well for young children. However, others have zippered pockets for more security, and these can suit older children who feel comfortable using zippers.
You can choose from various beach bag designs and themes that fit your child’s interests or find simple options that offer more versatility. For example, your child might love a beach bag with their favorite movie or TV character’s face or logo on it, or they might just like a plain bag in their favorite color.
Also, consider how your child plans to carry around the bag. Many kids’ beach bags look like a backpack, while others resemble a handbag. Backpacks can offer more convenience as your child plays since they don’t have to worry about holding onto a handbag.
The Beach Bag For Kids Buying Guide
- Kids’ beach bags work great for holding items such as beach toys, sunscreen, towels, goggles, water bottles and swimsuits.
- While most beach bags you find for sale come empty, some come with beach toys such as shovels and buckets. These sets usually have simpler bags without pockets and may be made entirely of mesh.
- If your child will carry any type of electronics or other items that can get damaged by water, look into waterproof bag options.
- Kids’ beach bags with wider straps can be more comfortable to carry on bare shoulders.
- When your kid’s beach bag gets dirty from all the play, you can usually clean canvas and mesh bags with water and a gentle type of soap. You’ll want to let it air dry thoroughly to avoid issues like mildew.
- If a beach bag develops a strong smell, this could mean it has mildew or mold from past exposure to water. Consider replacing it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide