NANW Refillable Butane Grill & Kitchen Blow Torch
Last updated date: April 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Grill Blow Torches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Grill Blow Torch you should buy.
Editor's Note March 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Grill Blow Torch for a detailed review of all the top grill blow torches.
This blow torch has an ergonomic design and can be operated with one hand. The flame intensity can be adjusted according to your needs. The flame temperature can reach 2,372 degrees Fahrenheit.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the NANW NANW Refillable Butane Grill & Kitchen Blow Torch placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
NANW refillable culinary torch flame can be adjusted according to your need. An adjustable regulator affords to get an accurate flame intensity for a diversity of uses such as cooking, searing and much more. Flame temperature can reach up to 1300 °C/2372 °F. Depending on the size of the flame,so you can choose the different flame according to your requirement.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Grill Blow Torches
A grill blow torch is a useful and effective tool to have for both novice and experienced cooks. However, there are two kinds of devices that are often referred to as grill blow torches, both of which accomplish different types of tasks.
Sometimes referred to as a kitchen torch or cooking torch, this type of gadget is used for flame-roasting different types of foods. Most commonly, it is used for caramelizing the layer of sugar on a crème brûlée, but it can also be used for roasting vegetables and fruits and adding a lovely layer of char to the top of a steak. These kinds of torches provide an easy way to cook food with a direct flame and provide a unique flavor to the meal.
Another type of grill blow torch is designed specifically for lighting up a charcoal grill. It has a powerful flame so that it does not need any lighter fluid or starter. This way, you can avoid any kind of fuel smell near your food. This kind of torch is shaped differently than a cooking torch and has a long igniter area so that it can safely reach the charcoal in a grill.
The Grill Blow Torch Buying Guide
- Regardless of what kind of grill blow torch you are using, the most important element to keep in mind is safety. Whether you are a beginner cook or an expert chef, when working with a direct flame you have to always be cognizant of the danger.
- Always begin by reading the instructions of the grill blow torch carefully. Before you test it out, read about how to turn the torch on and off. Some grill blow torches will have a safety lock feature, so it’s important to understand how that works.
- Ensure that the area you’re working in is completely clear of any flammable items. This means that you should remove any paper, kitchen towels and food scraps. You don’t want to accidentally set anything else on fire while using your grill blow torch.
- Never place your hand anywhere near the flame as you can easily burn yourself. Always ignite the torch when it is facing away from your body.
- Before you ignite the torch, be sure to have a strong grip on the handle. You do not want to accidentally drop the torch once it has been ignited.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide