NAKED Nutrition Unflavored Workout Protein Powder
Last updated: December 23, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top NAKED Whey Protein Powders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best NAKED Whey Protein Powder you should buy.
Since this NAKED whey protein powder contains just one ingredient and is unflavored, it can be added to just about any food or drink. The supplement will increase your protein intake and is designed to aid your muscles in recovering after an intense workout. It's cold-processed to avoid contamination from chemical detergents and heavy metals.In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the NAKED Nutrition Unflavored Workout Protein Powder placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ONLY ONE INGREDIENT: 100% Grass-Fed Pure Whey Protein with zero additives. Naked Whey has no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors and is GMO-Free, Growth Hormone Free, Soy Free and Gluten-Free. MAXIMUM NUTRITION: 25g of Protein, 2g of Sugar, 3g of Carbs, 120 Calories, and 5.9g of BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids) per serving.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
NAKED Whey Protein Powder Rankings
NAKED Nutrition was founded by a man named Steve Zieminski, who was tired of supplements that contained unnecessary ingredients. He set out to create a product line that was made up of ingredients that served a purpose. You won’t find any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives in any of the NAKED Nutrition why protein powders. There are a variety of formulas to choose from, so you shouldn’t have any trouble finding one to match your dietary needs.
The company’s most basic formula, the NAKED Nutrition Unflavored Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder, might be the most versatile of their protein powders. It contains just one ingredient and is unflavored. Consumers can sprinkle it over a bowl of oatmeal, add it to a batch of muffins or mix it in a smoothie.
You can also go with a NAKED whey protein powder that is flavored. Both, the NAKED Nutrition Vanilla Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder and the NAKED Nutrition Strawberry Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder contain just three ingredients. They are made up of standard 100% grass-fed pure whey protein, organic coconut sugar for sweetness and their flavoring — the vanilla flavor uses vanilla, and the strawberry uses dried strawberries.
Another option is to take advantage of one of the company’s specialty blends. For example, you can get a blend that adds an organic Japanese matcha green-tea powder, which is rich in antioxidants.
All of the NAKED whey protein powder supplements are cold-processed, which means they are never contaminated with heavy metals or other harsh chemicals during processing. They are also ideal for a variety of diets, as they contain no gluten, soy or GMOs.
- If the NAKED whey protein powder you select doesn’t contain any organic coconut sugar for sweetness, you can still sweeten your smoothie in other ways. Half of a frozen banana, for example, will do the trick.
- Should mixing the NAKED whey protein powder with water not appeal to you, you can go with an almond or soy milk instead. You can also add raw cacao for a chocolatey flavor or a bit of vanilla.
- NAKED Nutrition’s website has a section dedicated to recipes and tips if you find that you need a little inspiration, or you simply want to try something new.
- Since whey protein is primarily derived from dairy products, it isn’t the best choice for individuals with milk sensitivities. There are other protein powders on the market that are dairy-free that would be a better choice for those individuals.
- It is important to note that the Food and Drug Administration does not regulate dietary supplements, which means that any health claims made about the product have not been verified by the FDA.
- Always run any dietary supplements by your family physician before you begin implementing them into your diet. This is especially important if you have any underlying conditions or you currently take any medications.
- If price is a factor in your purchasing decision, you’ll want to compare the price per serving of each NAKED whey protein powder. To get this figure, you need to divide the total cost of the product by the number of servings it contains. You’ll find the NAKED Nutrition Unflavored Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder is the best buy, which makes sense since it contains just one ingredient. Other options have a higher price tag to cover the added ingredients.