N/D Metal Dice RPG Set
Last updated date: October 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Metal Dice Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Metal Dice Set you should buy.
Update as October 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best Metal Dice Set for a detailed review of all the top metal dice sets.
Constructed from a zinc alloy, this metal dice set will last for many years to come. The set is quite eye-catching and available in 15 different colors. Avid gamers will find that the set works well with DND, Hero Scape, Warhammer and Pathfinder.
In our analysis, the N/D N/D Metal Dice RPG Set placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This is the new style Zinc Alloy metal dice. AWESOME COLOR: A mixture of colors in a single dice which can see different colors from different sides.These dice are eye catching and can get lots of compliments at the table. Product includes: D20, D12, D10, D10 (percentile), D8, D6, and D4, 7 pieces solid metal polyhedral dice for role play games. Dice net weight: 3.76 ounces (107 grams). It is heavier than ordinary dice and feels very good. Heavy hand feel: The dice is made of environmentally friendly zinc alloy and feels heavy and well balanced. Wide ranges of usage: This metal polyhedron dice applies to dungeons and dragons, shadow run, pathfinder, savage world, war hammer, hero scape and many other RPG and card games. CONVENIENT TO CARRY: Each set of polyhedron dice is equipped with blue velvet bag, which can keep the dice well, and not easy to lose, easy for you to carry wherever and whenever you need.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Metal Dice Sets
If you’re searching for a quality set of dice, you’ll want to forgo the traditional plastic sets and opt for a metal dice set instead. Not only are metal sets more durable, but they also weigh approximately five times more. Thanks to the extra weight, they feel better in your hands and don’t roll as far when you throw them.
Another reason to look into metal dice sets is the fact that they are eco-friendly, unlike many of their plastic counterparts. You’ll find most sets are constructed using a zinc alloy, which is both sturdy and reliable. In fact, you’ll find the dice are quite timeless, which means you’ll be able to pass them on to your children’s children.
When shopping for metal dice sets, you’ll want to keep the game you need the dice for in mind. For example, Yahtzee, Life and Monopoly all use traditional six-sided dice. You’ll need polyhedron dice to play more sophisticated games, such as Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Warhammer and Shadow Run. These sets come with D20, D12, D10, D10, D8, D6 and D4 dice.
Once you determine the type of dice you need, you can begin looking at style and colors. There are sets that have a classic blacksmith design, as well as sets that look like antiques. You could go with a black set with royal blue numbers, a sea green set with silver numbers or a gold set with black numbers. In fact, some companies sell as many as 42 different color combinations. You’ll even find sets that are made to glow in the dark.
If you game often with friends and take turns hosting, make sure your metal dice set comes in a carry bag for easy transport. Some sets include a velvet bag, while others feature a PU leather bag.
The Metal Dice Set Buying Guide
- To care for metal dice sets, you’ll need to keep them in a cloth bag or storage tin with an inner foam lining. Make sure you set the dice on a high shelf that young children can’t reach, as each die is small enough to pose a choking hazard.
- Metal dice sets should be stored separately from acrylic and resin dice sets.
- Since fingers are greasy, you’ll want to clean the metal dice set from time to time. You can wipe each die down with a lint-free cloth. For a more thorough cleaning, use a little soapy dish water and a soft sponge. Rinse the dice off and immediately dry them, as metal can rust if left wet.
- Never roll metal dice on a glass tabletop, as they are heavy enough to break the glass.
- Consider purchasing a playmat or a dice tray to roll the dice during a game, as this will further protect your gaming surface.
- Metal dice sets sold in attractive tins make excellent birthday and Christmas gifts for the gamers in your life.
- Teachers may also wish to purchase a set of metal dice for use in the classroom. They can be an entertaining way to get students to practice adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide