N-A Multi-Purpose Polyester Bandana, 16-Pack
Last updated date: July 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bandanas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bandana you should buy.
Update as July 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bandana for a detailed review of all the top bandanas.
Budget-friendly is the best way to describe this 16-piece bandana set. It's made from 100% polyester and designed to dry quickly. The fabric won't fade and wearers will enjoy few wrinkles, if any at all. The set also makes for a great Christmas or birthday gift, as it includes a host of unique colors.
In our analysis, the N-A N-A Multi-Purpose Polyester Bandana, 16-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Large Size: 22 x 22 inches. Comfortable Material: 100% polyester. They dries quickly; Soft; Fewer wrinkles; Color doesn't fade. 16 Colors: 16 colors to suit all of your clothing and hair styles. Orange, Dark Blue, Green, Red, Royal Blue, Light Blue, Black, Purple, Dark Green, Light Orange, Yellow, White, Dark Purple, Khaki, Grey, Wine Red. Unisex: Suitable for all ages! You can use them as face/hair covering, headbands, small decoration that matches your clothing around your neck and wrist, or decorations tied on the handbags. Multi-applications: Perfect for camping, parties, role-plays of Cowboys and Pirates, activities and etc. It is also a great gift for friends and families.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bandanas
A bandana is a highly versatile fashion accessory that is used in many parts of the world, by people both young and old. Typically, it’s a small square of cloth measuring around 20 inches by 20 inches. The material is usually a soft cotton, which is easy to wash and dry. Often bandanas come in a solid color with a paisley or abstract print in black and white on top of the color. Many of the motifs on bandanas are in a teardrop shape and also include curved lines, dots and leaf shapes.
The printing on the bandana is often done in one of three different ways. Discharge printing is a process where a bandana is dyed one color, and then chlorine or bleach is used to imprint a pattern in white onto the cloth. Screen printing is done using a mesh stencil that transfers black or colored ink onto the cloth. Another method, resist dyeing, is where a blank bandana is treated with a chemical solution in specific areas forming a pattern. Then the cloth is dyed a block color. The areas that had the chemical solution resist the dye, creating a unique look.
The Bandana Buying Guide
- Bandanas are versatile, functional and fashionable. You can use one to wrap around your head or neck, or you can use it as a handkerchief to blow your nose or cover your mouth when you cough.
- When selecting a bandana, consider how you want to use it. This will help you choose the right material for you. If your bandana is purely functional, ensure it can be cleaned in the washing machine and dryer. If your goal is more fashionable, opt for a material that is easy to tie and flows nicely.
- Bandanas are a nice way to add a pop of color to your look. They typically come in one solid color and have a pattern in either white or black. Some patterned bandanas use other colors for their imprint, such as yellow or orange.
- Most bandanas are made in a standard size of around 20 inches square. However, you can find slightly smaller or larger ones as well.
- Depending on how you’re going to use them, it may be handy to buy more than one. A set will give you a few different options for adding to your outfit. Even if they are purely for blowing your nose, having multiples is convenient because it means you don’t have to wash them all the time.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide