My Space Organizers 9-Compartment Acrylic Desk Pencil Holder & Organizer
Last updated date: September 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Desk Pencil Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Desk Pencil Holder you should buy.
Update as December 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Desk Pencil Holder for a detailed review of all the top desk pencil holders.
In our analysis, the My Space Organizers My Space Organizers 9-Compartment Acrylic Desk Pencil Holder & Organizer placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ALL IN ONE OFFICE DESK ORGANIZER: Enough space for all your office desk accessories, papers, scissors, paper clips, sticky notes, pencils, pens, markers, and all your desk supplies. Pencil holder, pen holder for desk. Great office supplies desk organizer. Dimensions are 8.8 x 4.5 x 4.15 inches. ULTIMATE OFFICE ORGANIZATION: Keep all your office supply stuff neat with our perfect light purple desk organizers and accessories. Use as locker organizer for locker accessories for women. GREAT FOR EVERY DESK: Perfect size, not too large not too small. For all men women teachers girls boys and kids. Great storage cup, even use as girls makeup brush holder. DRESS UP YOUR DESK: Enhance your space, whether its your desk, office, bedroom, cubicle, nightstand, kitchen, home, dorm room, school or classroom, this is the perfect lavender caddy for drawer or shelf. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We Stand Behind Our Products. Our products are 100% guaranteed. Please contact us if there are any problems, we are waiting to help.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Desk Pencil Holders
A well-organized desk is important for a variety of reasons. You can think more clearly when you aren’t surrounded by clutter, plus you’ll always be able to find what you need. For some people, a cluttered environment can even cause stress, so keeping things tidy and organized could be a matter of improving your mental well-being.
Some supplies — like writing utensils — need to be on your desk, where they’ll remain within reach throughout the day. Pencil holders have come a long way over the years. Cups were the traditional way to store writing utensils, and some people even use coffee mugs for the purpose. These days, cup-style pencil holders come in a wide range of formats and styles, making it easy to find one that matches your own preferences.
Some pencil holders feature compartments for your other office supplies. These will have areas for your writing utensils, but also more shallow sections that hold items like paperclips and sticky notes. Some even have a drawer that tucks away when you aren’t using it.
Beyond the capacity of your pencil holder, consider the design of the organizer itself. Steel or iron mesh is a popular material, while cup-style holders can be made of ceramic or plastic. With a variety of color options, you can easily find an organizer that matches your office décor.
The Desk Pencil Holder Buying Guide
- Before shopping for an organizer, take inventory of the items you use most regularly. Those are the supplies you’ll want within reach all day, every day. Commonly used supplies include writing utensils, sticky notes and paperclips, though your particular work might call for things that aren’t used as often, like highlighter pens or binder clips.
- As beautiful as ceramic pencil holders are, they can become easily scratched or stained. It’s best to look for one that’s darker in color if you want it to look good over time.
- Mesh organizers can be more durable than other types, particularly if they’re made from steel or iron. They’ll resist scratching and give you years of use.
- Electronics need storage, too. Some organizers have enough space to hold your smartphone or a small calculator.
- Consider the organization of your cords and cables, as well. If you don’t have cable organizers, you could clip your cables to a writing utensil holder or organizer so they’re tucked out of the way.
- Sharp edges on desktop items can cause scratches, especially if they’re close to things you reach for throughout the day. Look for one with rounded, smooth edges if you think this will be a problem.
- Some organizers have drawers that are ideal for storing smaller items you never use. This usually serves as a great place for keeping pads of sticky notes.
- Pencil holders aren’t just good for desk organization. You can also use them in your bathroom for holding makeup brushes and cosmetics. Some people use pencil holders in the kitchen to display eating utensils or condiment packets.
- Pencil holders are sometimes sold in sets. If you have multiple desks or you’re buying for an entire office, this is a great way to make everything match. It’s also useful for storing multiple items on the same desk.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide