My Bump Shawl Collar Pullover Maternity Sweater
Last updated date: February 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Maternity Sweaters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Maternity Sweater you should buy.
Editor's Note February 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Maternity Sweater for a detailed review of all the top maternity sweaters.
The design and style of this maternity sweater provides extra warmth. it is a versatile piece that can be casual or formal. Note that the fabric can appear sheer when stretched.
In our analysis, the My Bump My Bump Shawl Collar Pullover Maternity Sweater placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DRESS MAY BE SLIGHTLY SEE THROUGH WHEN FABRIC STRETCHES MORE THAN IT SHOULD. Made in USA. WARM DESIGN: Knit Sweater specially designed to provide style & comfort during all stages of pregnancy. The high neck design provides extra warmth and comfort as this is a Stretchable Knit Fabric. ALL HOURS: Can be worn during the day with some sneakers for the causal look; or put on some cute shoes for a fun night out with the gals! CARE: Wash gentle cycle cold with like colors/do not bleach and dry low/iron low when needed. POSTPARTUM: Can be worn during and after pregnancy! What a deal! MEASUREMENTS: Bust(S)34-36" (M)36-38" (L)38-40" (XL)40-42". To get a more flowy fit, recommend getting one size up.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Maternity Sweaters
During the stage of pregnancy when your body starts changing and your belly starts growing, it feels incredibly exciting. You’re able to actually see the physical changes and understand how your baby is growing inside you. However, it can also bring about some fashion challenges. After all, your growing baby bump is unlikely to fit inside your regular clothes for very long. That’s why it’s a good idea to look into maternity sweaters and other clothes to dress your changing body.
Selecting the right size of clothes can be confusing. In some cases, your pre-pregnancy size will be your maternity size. For example, if you usually buy medium clothes, then you will also need medium maternity sweaters. However, in some cases, you may size larger or smaller than your pre-pregnancy size, depending on the clothing brand. Be sure to take measurements and compare them with the sizing chart.
Also consider which season your belly will be its largest and buy the appropriate maternity clothes. For example, if your due date is in the winter months, this means that you will have a full bump when it’s cold out. This means you will need maternity sweaters and a maternity coat. If your due date is in the summer, you will need maternity t-shirts and tank tops.
The Maternity Sweater Buying Guide
- How do you know when is the right time to start wearing maternity clothes? For most women, it’s towards the end of your first trimester or the beginning of your second trimester. If your pre-pregnancy clothes start to feel tight or uncomfortable, then it’s time to bring out the maternity wear.
- When buying maternity clothes, consider whether the clothes can also be worn after pregnancy while you are nursing. This is especially important in maternity sweaters, shirts, tank tops and bras. Check to see whether they have features that enable breastfeeding so you can continue to wear them after the nine months are over.
- Always look for maternity sweaters that have a bit of stretch. Opt for a four-way stretch so that the clothes will grow with you as your body changes. Some of the best maternity sweater styles include ruching. This way, the sweater has a bit of extra stretch so it will not feel tight on your body.
- Make sure that the maternity sweater and other items do not become sheer when stretched. Depending on the fabric, this can be a problem in some maternity wear.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide