MUSETEX ATX 6 Pre-Installed Fans PC Case
Last updated date: January 23, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top PC Cases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best PC Case you should buy.
Update as January 23, 2023:
Checkout The Best PC Case for a detailed review of all the top pc cases.
This PC case is ideal for cooling and airflow because it comes with six pre-installed fans. The fans are ARGB so you can play with color. The case also features two tempered glass panels.
In our analysis, the MUSETEX MUSETEX ATX 6 Pre-Installed Fans PC Case placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
6 ARGB Fans – The MUSETEX S6-B PC Case comes pre-installed with 6 ARGB fans, more fans than most pc cases, providing better cooling performance and cooler colors. The more powerful ARGB comes in 16.8M colours and is motherboard SYNC with the MUSETEX dedicated ARGB control board pre-installed in the case. More color and fun can be to play with than normal RGB! Brilliant Customizable Lighting – Addressable ARGB LEDs controlled with 2 methods. 1.LED Button Control: 19 lighting modes for LED button on the I/O panel; 2.Motherboard Control: Only when the 5V3PIN cable on the control board is connected to the motherboard can the ARGB light synchronization be realized. (Note: 12V 4PIN motherboard is not suitable for motherboard control, Button control is recommended.) Well-engineered Airflow – MUSETEX Gaming PC Case S6-B are pre-installed 6 pcs 120mm ARGB fans to provide lighting, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to ensure proper airflow inside the case to achieve better cooling performance than ordinary PC case. Show Off Your Lights – S6-B with stylish tempered glass design showcases your PC components and ARGB lighting. The side and front high transparent glass will help you build the coolest computer chassis. Powerful I/O panel – This atx computer case has 1 USB 3.0 high-speed port, 2 USB 2.0 ports, HD audio and microphone ports. Dedicated LED buttons can be used to control 19 lighting modes for ARGB fans. The Coolest PC Case — MUSETEX S6-B has 2 tempered glass fronts and sides, 6 ARGB fans with 19 light modes, which can feel free to customize colors according to your liking, and the mid-tower case can accommodate different players’ components needs.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On PC Cases
Getting the right PC case is essential, regardless of whether your computer is an essential part of your work or home life or just another technological gadget you use from time to time. From having the right amount of USB ports to having enough room for all your hardware, you have a lot of elements to consider. There are an overwhelming number of PC cases available in a range of prices, so how do you start narrowing down your options?
The most important aspect to consider when choosing a PC case is the size. There are three categories of sizes to choose from: Full tower, mid tower and mini ITX. As the name suggests, full tower PC cases are the biggest size available and they are typically over 20 inches high and can be quite deep as well. If you’re using an extended ATX motherboard with custom hardware, this size of case is a good choice. Mid tower cases are typically about 18 inches high and can fit standard motherboard sizes. If you’re planning using a mini ITX motherboard, then you need the mini ITX PC case. It’s compact and designed to fit inside small spaces, like a home theater cabinet.
For many people, one of the most important features other than size in a PC case are the drive bays and SSD mounting ports. You’ll need to ensure the case has enough room to house your storage drives in the right location, as well as enough room for an optical drive and fan controller.
The PC Case Buying Guide
- Building a PC used to require a screwdriver, but these days that is not always the case. Many PC cases now actually have a tool-less design that involves using thumb screws. Some even use twist-on or snap-on mechanisms.
- Figuring out cable management can be a challenge when putting together a PC, so when you choose a PC case, look for one that has cut-outs in the motherboard tray for your cables. This will help you run the cables through the back of the case, making it look much neater and more professional. Some PC cases have cable tie-off points or wire covers in the motherboard tray so that the cables are neatly organized.
- If you plan on using a lot of external devices with your PC, then you’re going to want to look for a PC case that includes front-panel connectivity. Having USB-A Type 2.0 ports in the front of the PC case is a must, while some PC cases also include USB-A Type 3.0 and USB-C ports as well. Some PC cases also come with audio jacks for your headset. This not only helps with cable management but also makes usability easier.
- Pay special attention to the fans and airflow because you don’t want your PC to heat up. Having space for two fans is ideal, so be sure to check how many the case you want can accommodate. Even if you plan on only using one fan, having the extra room means you can add on another fan later if you find the performance of your PC is lacking due to the temperature. For optimal airflow, you want to go with a PC case that doesn’t have any obstructions in front of the fans.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide