Munchkin Stay Put Toddler Suction Bowls, 3-Pack
Last updated date: April 29, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toddler Suction Bowls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toddler Suction Bowl you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toddler Suction Bowl for a detailed review of all the top toddler suction bowls.
You can be sure these bowls will stay put thanks to their strong suction base. There are quick-release tabs so that adults can easily remove them. This set includes three differently sized bowls.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Munchkin Stay Put Toddler Suction Bowls, 3-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Let's face it. Toddlers can get a little rambunctious at dinner time (make that all the time). But you no longer have to duck for cover from a flying bowl of macaroni & cheese. Minimize unnecessary messes with our convenient three-pack of Stay Put suction bowls. The strong suction base will adhere to most surfaces, and the quick-release tab makes removal easy for adults. Microwave and top-rack dishwasher safe, food prep and clean up is easy and quick, too. Now if only you could keep your toddler in place so easily!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toddler Suction Bowls
If you have a toddler at home, you already know that mealtimes are messy. At any given moment, it’s likely that there is some pasta on the floor, carrots in your hair and chicken flying over the table.
Toddlers are naturally curious. They want to feel the food in their hands instead of using a fork. They want to see what happens when they tip their sippy cup over on to the tray table. They want to know why you get to hold the bowl and spoon and they don’t.
While no gadget can save you from all the messes of a toddler’s mealtime, there are some items that can make it much easier. A toddler suction bowl is an ingenious device. It’s a durable plastic bowl with a rubber suction piece underneath so that you can stick the bowl to a tray or table — ensuring that the bowl stays put.
This way, your toddler cannot pick up the bowl and dump out its contents in the middle of dinner. It’s a great way to teach toddlers how to focus on eating their meal without making a mess.
The Toddler Suction Bowl Buying Guide
- The most important element to look for in a toddler suction bowl is the strength of the suction base. If it’s too weak, your toddler will have fun grabbing the bowl and pulling it off. Look for one that is made out of strong materials that won’t tear. A good bonus feature to look for is an easy-release tab on the suction base. This makes it easier for parents to remove the bowl from the table surface without affecting the integrity of the bowl’s suction.
- If you want to eliminate extra dishes, look for a toddler suction bowl that is microwave-safe. This way, you can heat up their meal and serve it in the same bowl.
- If you want to be able to store leftovers, opt for a toddler suction bowl with a lid. This enables you to keep food in the fridge or tuck it into your tote bag as you’re heading off to a playdate.
- Handles on the sides of the toddler suction bowl are helpful because they make it easy for toddlers to grasp the bowl. This way, they can get into the habit of holding their bowl with one hand, and using their spoon with the other.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide