MTNZXZ Easy Clean Rolling Pin & Silicone Mat
Last updated date: September 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Rolling Pins and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Rolling Pin you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Rolling Pin for a detailed review of all the top rolling pins.
This rolling pin comes with color-coded detachable rings, so you roll your dough to the exact thickness desired. The pin itself is constructed from a food-grade 304 stainless steel, which means you can count on it lasting a long time. As an added bonus, this pin comes with a pastry mat.
In our analysis of 39 expert reviews, the MTNZXZ Easy Clean Rolling Pin & Silicone Mat placed 1st when we looked at the top 19 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
High Quality — Rolling pin is made of 100 percent of food-grade 304 stainless steel. Elegant and stylish, high-grade satin brushed stainless steel finish for long life, very easy to clean. The stainless steel dough roller is so smooth to surprise you. Perfect Thickness Every Time — The rolling pin makes you roll the dough to a precise thickness perfectly and consistently. Four sizes of detachable rings: 1/16, 1/8, 1/4 and 3/8 inches (2mm / 4mm / 6mm / 10mm) are used to knead the dough to the expected thickness easily for novices or professional master of cooking. It is applicable for pizza and pie, egg tart, biscuit, bread, ginger cookie, galletas, dumpling, soft sweets, spaghetti, pancake, pastry and other foods. Latest Upgrade and Comprehensive Matching — The measuring pastry mat is adopted, and the size of baking mat is about 23.6 inches ×15.7 inches, which is very suitable. No matter how big the dough is, you are able to roll the dough easily. It is very easy to clean. Enjoy Home Baking — The adjustable rolling pin in 17 inches-long can be used to create any mixture you can imagine, such as bread, soft sweets, pizza, biscuit, pie and so forth, and moreover you can teach your children to bake in the kitchen with it. If removing all of rings, it will become an original straight rolling pin. The stainless steel rolling pin is the ideal tool as well as partner for baking and cooking. Best for you — We love our customers and are obsessed with your satisfaction. Whether you are the professional master of cooking or a newcomer to the kitchen, you deserve a better stainless steel Rolling Pin and Silicone Pastry Mat that will make you more comfortable and enjoy cooking!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Rolling Pins
Whether you’re making pastry or pasta, having the right rolling pin can make all the difference to your culinary creation. Not only can a good rolling pin make it easier for you to shape your dough, but it also takes the pressure off your hands and wrists during the process.
There are three main shapes of rolling pins available, each designed for specific tasks or culinary traditions. Tapered rolling pins are ideal for rolling out pastry dough or yeasted doughs for bread. The tapered ends of the rolling pin make it easy to control the dough and stretch it out as you go. A straight rolling pin is designed for cookie dough or other kinds of dough where even thickness is key. Tapered and straight rolling pins do not have handles, so there is a learning curve required when using them. Once you get the hang of it, however, they provide exceptional control while rolling. Rolling pins that have handles provide strong grip and control, but they make it difficult to work with thick dough. They are best for thinner dough where you don’t need to apply as much pressure.
In addition to the shape of the rolling pin, you’ll want to take special note of the material it is made out of. Wooden rolling pins are most commonly found in home kitchens today. The texture of the wood holds on to flour best so that the dough doesn’t stick to the rolling pin. Metal rolling pins can be chilled, similar to marble rolling pins. This makes them ideal for pastry or other types of dough where temperature is vital. Silicone rolling pins share the non-stick qualities of silicone pans, so you don’t need as much flour when handling the dough.
The Rolling Pin Buying Guide
- When you’re searching for a rolling pin, first consider what kind of dough you work with the most. This will help you determine what kind of rolling pin you need. If you bake a lot of bread, you may want to try a tapered wooden rolling pin, but if you mostly work with pastry, maybe a metal rolling pin is the best choice for you.
- Look at the material the rolling pin is made out and match it with your needs. Silicone rolling pins are ideal for those who don’t want to use a lot of flour when rolling. These are non-stick rolling pins so the dough doesn’t stick to them as much. This can also help to reduce mess in the kitchen. Wooden rolling pins provide a traditional touch to any kitchen, but they can be difficult to keep clean. Metal rolling pins have a non-porous surface, so they are easy to wash and don’t hold any odors or particles.
- If the measurement of the dough is important to your recipe, you can get adjustable rolling pins that allow you to roll out the dough to a specific thickness. This is ideal for pie crusts, cookies, pastry and pizza dough.
- Consider the size of the rolling pin as well. If young children will be helping you in the kitchen, you may want to opt for a smaller rolling pin around nine inches. You can find rolling pins that are up to double that length, making it easy to roll out large quantities of dough.
- When you’re working with flour, cleanup is important to consider. Wooden rolling pins need to be carefully washed and immediately dried after use. They can sometimes absorb odors or colors. However, silicone and metal rolling pins are easy to maintain as they have non-porous surfaces.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide