MSQ 12-Piece Synthetic Eyeshadow Brush Set
Last updated date: September 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Eyeshadow Brush Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Eyeshadow Brush Set you should buy.
Update as September 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Eye Shadow Brush Set for a detailed review of all the top eyeshadow brush sets.
This eye shadow brush set features high-density and fine texture that is soft and silky to the touch. The set includes brushes in different shapes and sizes for a variety of looks. The handles are made with real wood.
In our analysis, the MSQ MSQ 12-Piece Synthetic Eyeshadow Brush Set placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SKIN-TOUCH BRUSHES MATERIAL: The handmade eyeshadow brushes are made of premium synthetic fiber materials. High density and fine texture for long lasting, soft and silky touch. RISK-FREE PURCHASE: For better use effect, please put it in a ventilated place for 1-2 days after opening package. If you are not completely satisfied with your cosmetic brushes, simply contact Amazon and they will give you a satisfactory solution. PRO EYE MAKEUP BRUSHES SET: Including eyeshadow brushes, blending brushes, eyeliner brush(Please note that it is bent, not damaged), eyebrow brush and concealer brushes. Different shapes and sizes of the bristles give you a variety of eye look. REAL WOOD HANDLE: Black real wood, contain no pollution elements, remain tightened for extremely long life. ROSE GOLD BRUSH: Slender black wood, rose gold narrow aluminum tube, soft hair, provide a pleasant touch. Best for women / girls / Christmas gifts.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Eyeshadow Brush Sets
Whether you wear eye shadow every day or just put it on for special occasions, it’s important to have the right tools for the best results. Without a proper eye shadow brush, you may not get the look you’re going for, and you could irritate your skin or eyes in the process.
One of the most important parts of an eye shadow brush is the toe, which is where the bristles are. They brush hairs can be either natural or synthetic, and the way the hairs are arranged creates the shape of the toe. For better results, you want to look for brush hairs that are gathered in a specific shape rather than cut to create that shape. The bristles should feel smooth. They can be firm but should never be stiff.
The handle of the eye shadow brush is the part you hold while doing your makeup. It is typically made of wood, composite, metal or an acrylic material. It should feel balanced in your hand and comfortable to hold. Keep in mind that if the handle is made from wood or composite, you should avoid submerging it in water to clean it, as this can expand the wood.
The Eyeshadow Brush Set Buying Guide
- Some eye shadow brushes can be multi purpose, but in general, you will get better results with a brush that is designed for a specific use. That’s why with an eye shadow brush set, you get multiple types of brushes — each for a different purpose. For example, eye shadow brushes for blending are differently shaped than those that are for creating a precise line. Be sure to check the different styles of brushes in the eye shadow brush set to ensure you have a brush for the different looks you want to create with your eye shadow.
- Did you know that you can use makeup brushes for different types of makeup? Just because something is labelled as an eye shadow brush doesn’t mean you can’t use it for concealer or lip products. Just be sure to stick to the same types of products in between cleaning your brush.
- Eye shadow brush sets come with different quantities of brushes. For example, you can find sets with two brushes or those that have over a dozen. Consider the different brushes you need to add to your collection before you buy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide