MRSP Sugar Skull Cosmetic Pouch
Last updated date: October 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sugar Skull Accessory and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sugar Skull Accessories you should buy.
Update as October 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Sugar Skull Accessories for a detailed review of all the top sugar skull accessory.
Cute and compact, this makeup bag is made from polyester and sports a sweet sugar skull design. It can also be used as a men’s shaving kit and fits neatly into a purse or travel bag. Take it with you on your next overnight or vacation.
In our analysis, the MRSP MRSP Sugar Skull Cosmetic Pouch placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DURABLE MATERIAL: Soft polyester material and vivid printed makeup bags, also the surface is waterproof of our cosmetic bag. FASHION DESIGN: MRSPmakeup bag adopts 3D printing, and there are kinds of cute, elegant, funny, lovely small cosmetic bags for your choice, in addition, it is the perfect item for every season all the year. GOOD SIZE: 8.65″ x 5.35″ x 0.78”. Easily carry cosmetics makeup tools like lipstick, eye shadow, or men’s shaving kit, fit 7 inches makeup brush and 5 inches lipstick. FITS: MRSP makeup bag fits teenage, girls, women for travel, business, home items organizer or other outings. APPLICATION: Ideal for travel, vacation, business trip, gym, camping, bathroom organization and outdoor activity, not only it is a simple zipper bag, also it is a functional makeup bag, cosmetic bag, travel organizer bag.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sugar Skull Accessory
Sugar skulls seem to be everywhere these days, particularly when it comes to Day of the Dead celebrations, though they have also been appropriated for Halloween. You can find them printed on clothing, showcased in popular media and featured in décor.
If you are not familiar with sugar skulls, they are a sugar candy in the shape of a skull that are decorated with different colors, smiling faces, roses and other lovely elements. They are most commonly used during Mexico’s Day of the Dead (Dia de Los Muertos), which is a yearly event where people put these sugar skulls on altars and graves to honor their deceased loved ones. Instead of being somber and sad, this festival celebrates death, and sugar skulls serve as a reminder that death has a certain sweetness to it.
The popularity of sugar skulls has spread around the world. It’s easy to find them in artwork, films, television shows and on household items and clothing. Of course, they may not appeal to everyone, but if you or someone you care for does like them, you can shop for slippers, tops, bottoms, mugs, jewelry and countless other items that feature the mesmerizing skull design.
You don’t have to spend too much money on these items, unless you celebrate Dia de Los Muertos for real and want to buy authentic sugar skulls, or if you want to support a Mexican artist. However, if you’re just buying sugar skulls for the aesthetic, make sure that you understand the importance of these skulls to Mexican culture. It’s important to be respectful of the rich tradition of the sugar skull and use its likeness in an honorable way.
The Sugar Skull Accessories Buying Guide
- If you want to buy an authentic sugar skull, search for traditional Mexican artists who make them. This is a respectful way to honor Mexican heritage and support makers.
- Traditional sugar skull colors have specific meanings. Black sugar skulls refer to the Land of the Dead; purple skulls mean pain; pink skulls reference hope; yellow skulls allude to the Mexican marigold; red skulls signify blood and orange sugar skulls indicate sunshine.
- Small children may be afraid of sugar skulls, so the designs are probably more appropriate for older kids and adults.
- If you think sugar skulls look scary, shop for designs that are more friendly, with smiles instead of scowls, fun sayings and vibrant colors.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide